Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Graham Souness

Graham Soueness was seen yesterday walking on Tombland just after 4 o''clock with what I suppose was his wife , they seemed to be taking in the sights , looking and pointing at various buildings , anyone got any idea what that was all about ? arrdee.

was it definately him Ray?

Wiz is interviewing Roeders replacement already then... ;)

I expect with the newcastle connection Souey was visiting Clarkey perhaps?

jas :)

Come on, we all know by now after all these years together on this Board that a rumour isn''t a proper rumour until he''s been seen at Asda or at Dunston Hall. Maybe he was asking for directions.

[quote user="king canary"]Is his wife Carl Cort?[/quote]

one day... one day carl cort will be seen in asda.... and no one will believe the person who saw him... one day.

souness is probably having management lessons from roeder

[quote user="arrdee"]Graham Soueness was seen yesterday walking on Tombland just after 4 o''clock with what I suppose was his wife , they seemed to be taking in the sights , looking and pointing at various buildings , anyone got any idea what that was all about ? arrdee.[/quote]I ran into them in Magdalen street arrdee. They asked me where they could buy some decent Norfolk sausages. I sent them to the butchers in Anglia Square. Did I do right ?

Graham also told me in confidence that he had come down because the Little Barningham job was coming up shortly and he had an interview arranged. I think he sees that job as a kick start to his career. Good luck to him I say !!     [:D]

Roeder has been lined up for a managerial job at Derby next year and Sounnes is his replacemnt.....................

......not really......yes really.....not really...No honestly I just made that up........

......or did I?

Yes i did??

It is going to be a long summer if such drivel gets us thinking!!

[quote user="arrdee"]Graham Soueness was seen yesterday walking on Tombland just after 4 o''clock with what I suppose was his wife , they seemed to be taking in the sights , looking and pointing at various buildings , anyone got any idea what that was all about ? arrdee.[/quote]

Are you sure it wasn''t just a dour-looking bloke with a 70s moustache? There are a few of them in Norwich!

[quote user="Grando"][quote user="arrdee"]Graham Soueness was seen yesterday walking on Tombland just after 4 o''clock with what I suppose was his wife , they seemed to be taking in the sights , looking and pointing at various buildings , anyone got any idea what that was all about ? arrdee.[/quote] Are you sure it wasn''t just a dour-looking bloke with a 70s moustache? There are a few of them in Norwich![/quote]

Nope you can take it from me it was Graham Souness and people who know me will know its the truth . As for you "lapp" when you come after your meat this weekend I will send you to that same butcher in the city and lets see how you suffer , not only in your pocket but also in your diet , you wont like that "lapp" after living off the top table , you have brought it on yourself I am afraid . then again ...the ...ever...smiling...ever...forgiving...arrdee...will...welcome...you...back.You know I will as usual. arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Grando"][quote user="arrdee"]Graham Soueness was seen yesterday walking on Tombland just after 4 o''clock with what I suppose was his wife , they seemed to be taking in the sights , looking and pointing at various buildings , anyone got any idea what that was all about ? arrdee.[/quote] Are you sure it wasn''t just a dour-looking bloke with a 70s moustache? There are a few of them in Norwich![/quote]

Nope you can take it from me it was Graham Souness and people who know me will know its the truth . As for you "lapp" when you come after your meat this weekend I will send you to that same butcher in the city and lets see how you suffer , not only in your pocket but also in your diet , you wont like that "lapp" after living off the top table , you have brought it on yourself I am afraid . then again ...the ...ever...smiling...ever...forgiving...arrdee...will...welcome...you...back.You know I will as usual. arrdee.

[/quote]probably be throwing it up, than lappin it up!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

probably be throwing it up, than lappin it up!!!
[/quote]

Yes you are right "lucky" I don''t know how people can put up with the rubbish they eat from so called butchers and the supermarkets especially those with young children to feed them on chemicals is beyond belief .arrdee.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

probably be throwing it up, than lappin it up!!!
[/quote]I think (I hope) arrdee knows I was joking. I have to truthfully say, I really don''t know where you could buy meat as good as Rays''. In fact, I know of several vegetarians who have been converted.

[;)]

[quote user="arrdee"]Graham Soueness was seen yesterday walking on Tombland just after 4 o''clock with what I suppose was his wife , they seemed to be taking in the sights , looking and pointing at various buildings , anyone got any idea what that was all about ? arrdee.[/quote]

It was actually Bernard Hill......."Gizza job.....Go on Souness, I look a bit like you - and football? I can do that!"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

It was actually Bernard Hill......."Gizza job.....Go on Souness, I look a bit like you - and football? I can do that!"

[/quote]

Now "Mello" you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , as sweet as the sweetest barley twist ever , I know it wasn''t Yosser because there were no children marching behind him , he wasn''t making a wall with a shovel , what a wall it was , do you remember that "mello" ? Can you remember him shaking hands with shaky ? all great stuff .arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Now "Mello" you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , as sweet as the sweetest barley twist ever , I know it wasn''t Yosser because there were no children marching behind him , he wasn''t making a wall with a shovel , what a wall it was , do you remember that "mello" ? Can you remember him shaking hands with shaky ? all great stuff .arrdee.

[/quote]

"Shaaake Hands"...........then the ''Yosser headbutt''.........Classic!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Shaaake Hands"...........then the ''Yosser headbutt''.........Classic!

[/quote]

And the whistling Ronnie Renalde thrown through the window and the genuine fear on the boys face jumping on the tables and over the chairs trying to get away from shaky . Wonderful entertainment.

First post in years! I can confirm it was him, I spoke to him as I work in john lewis. He was here for a family friends party. Def nothing to do with us at all. He said he''s done with management, and wouldn''t have gone back to Newcastle for "all the money in the world". Really nice guy, but was very shocked to see him. For once, an "I saw (insert name) in (insert local place)" post is correct!

No wind-up but my missus & I saw him in the M & S ( that''s Marks & Spencer,before you start thinking otherwise) card dept on Saturday morning . We thought that as he''s an ex-manager of the Geordies he might have been invited to the Blackpool game by Glenn [:O]

Thanks Mr Kent and Cid  , I think most posters know that arrdee always tells the truth as he sees it . Never mind that old cods about Asda etc. arrdee.