Sign in to follow this  
YellowRoad

Who needs Huckerby .... WE DO !

Gibbs ... Henry ... Pattison ... all better than Hucks ... it''s a joke ... not even on the bench ...

Roeder is losing it ... I''m afraid .... who the **** are Gibbs & Henry ... youths ... reserves ..

Anyway today ... 2 - 0 down ... Russell red carded ... Fotheringham on 5 yellow cards ...

We can still go down ... the table changes very very quickly ... beware ...

What a shame for our 3000 fans ...

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

Gibbs ... Henry ... Pattison ... all better than Hucks ... it''s a joke ... not even on the bench ...

Roeder is losing it ... I''m afraid .... who the **** are Gibbs & Henry ... youths ... reserves ..

Anyway today ... 2 - 0 down ... Russell red carded ... Fotheringham on 5 yellow cards ...

[/quote]

I wouldnt say he''s losing it.

I think he''s just got one decison wrong thats all. Huckerby shouldnt be alienated and he is. But he hasnt lost it!

[/quote]Had to happen, this post... 13 games unbeaten, our best run since the 80s, apparently, and yet as soon as we''re on course to get beaten Roeder is "losing it" and "we can still go down".You couldn''t make it up...

football is played by 11 players on a team.. Darren Huckerby would of made little difference.. we''d still of lost,.. might of grabbed a goal but still of lost convincingly...

Hucks wouldnt of changed the outcome... we lose 1 game and now all of a sudden we need him back in the starting line up do we?

jas :)

Hucks wouldnt of made a difference the only time he plays well is when the rest of the team play well and he just looks like he is playing well.  This season he hasnt played good game and he was only good last season because we had Safri who could pass a ball to him in the right way and this season we have know one who can pass a ball, so that is why we havnt seen good old hucks because we havnt got good old Safri.  So it wouldnt be Huckerby that would of made a difference today it would have been Safri.  Why oh why did Peter Grant make him leave.

Morrocan all over the world!!!

who the **** are Gibbs & Henry ... youths ... reserves ..

[/quote]

Gibbs - one game where yes, he didn''t play very well in the slightest but never got the ball to show us what he could do... could be ok for us.

Henry - yes i went to leicester today, and this is what i see of henry. cant cross a ball (all his crosses were closed down), cant beat a man running down the line (ran it to far out of play), cant pass (to high, uncontrollable), cant dribble (left the ball behind him a few times).
his performance was extremely bad in my opinion...

How anyone could think that Gibbs, Henry or Pattison are any better than Hucks amazes me and thats without my Huxcks rose tinted glasses on.

For gods sake Glenn sit down and talk to Hucks before I come up to Colney and knock your heads together.

Roder have started great as ouer new managaer. Have not made eny mistake, but Hucks is still a wery good player, and Im a bit sad and surprised that we dont let him play.

Im not saying this bease we dint win to day, and yes I am a Hucks fan.

I agree that Huck not play good since while but he is a special player for us and I think this man deserved a bit more.

Glen is good coach but his ego at times is even bigger.

We waste our time and money to bring some unknown kids who will not be there and same time own players is out of 16 man group or sitt on bench etc

I hope fans at next home game to make big noise support Huckerby because the man deserved this and Glen hope to understand how special was this player last 4-5 years for us!

So we need Huckerby and will be so pity he to leave the club on that way!

any chanse to be aranged some chants support Huck during next home game or stupid idea?

On Carrowroad.net they think the same:

I am puzzled as to why Darren Huckerby was not even on the bench today, but seen pushing a shopping trolley around a Norwich Supermarket.
I am not the greatest of his fans. but he has been the biggest threat and our biggest outlet for seasons. And still has a lot to offer this club

Yet thats two games young boys who are here on loan have been given the nod over Huckerby, WHY ?

If it is what many are suspecting, a clash of personalities between Roeder and Huckerby, then it should be sorted. If so Roeder is allowing personal differences to come between the best line up.
I think with all the hoodwinking the fans have had to put up with the last few season.
I think a clear and honest statement needs to be made over this situation

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Hucks isn''t that good. He doesn''t defend, he''s lost his explosive pace and he is too selfish. Grant played him and we lost week in week out, Roeder hasn''t and 1 loss in 14.
[/quote]

Hucks is still one of the best players at the club, I always find the criticism of him not defending a bit worthless. He''s a player who relies on having great energy to burst forward with the ball when he gets hold of it and if he spends all his time tracking back and getting stuck in he won''t have the same energy to go forward.

I also don''t see him as being a selfish player either, just because he likes to run with the ball and take people on doesn''t make him selfish. He does that to create openings for others as well as himself, never seen the guy cross the ball or lay it across the face of goal???

I don''t think you can quite suggest that our dreadful performances under Grant can be pinned on Darren Huckerby either, he''s done more than enough in his time at City to be labelled a match winner.

He still remains a genuine asset to this club and I can''t believe there is any doubt about him being good enough to carry on for at least another year. If we do let him go then I hope Glenn knows what he''s doing because he got it wrong on the left wing against Hull and he got it wrong against Leicester.

[/quote]Agreed but.....

Gibbs ... Henry ... Pattison ... all better than Hucks ... it''s a joke ...

[/quote]

Thats not always the criteruia for team selection. If it was that easy we could all do it....