Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Hartson

I think i''d be more use!

Even my bird would cover more ground than that lazy overweight sod!

Was superb when we had him on-loan.

Just a bit of extra competition for our strikers. Wouldn''t pay a fee so it could be a good buy.

Let this be an example to the rest of us, drugs are very very bad for you!!

I think the problem when we had Hartson was that he was played out of position. He should have been played in goal in a Rowland Browning-esque fill the goal tactic. Nothing would have got past him, unless away fans distracted him with kebabs etc.

he was better than all are other strikers, if he was lighter he would be less use.he wins headers, and keeps the ball, not very moblie, but thats what cureton and evans can be used for. i would love him here, he is a good traget man, who else would we get?

You must be mad, on drugs, a binner or a professional (but not very funny) comedian!

[quote user="Grando"]I think the problem when we had Hartson was that he was played out of position. He should have been played in goal in a Rowland Browning-esque fill the goal tactic. Nothing would have got past him, unless away fans distracted him with kebabs etc.[/quote]Gotta love the eighties Grange Hill reference! Should be Row-land though.

Ha ha ha ha never heard anything like it ! "" He was good when we had him on loan "" What are you smoking ?

[quote user="Frinton on sea Canary"]

John Hartson has just been released by West Brom.

[/quote]

It''s more likely that John Hartson has just released West Brom.

IF, hartson can lose weight, and get himself in shape to even play for a non-league team, becuase lets face it, HE looks more like a builder and overweight plumber than any of the Havant and Waterlooville players did!

If he lost weight and got in shape, id considering getting him in ready for next season.