Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

eastwood to norwich??

all rumours going round our end suggesting eastwood off to you guys for 800k someone mentioned this the other day on here. maybe true with the news of "we''re on verge signing someone" on your side!

no proof yet, but maybe he is your new signing

I heard this too. I heard we had put in a bid of around 1 million for him. But this was a few days ago and we have heard nothing since. Don''t think it will be Eastwood joining today because i''m sure its only a loan player that might be coming here today.

[quote user="I Roeder"]

Could be!

Are you still here?

I''ve been without T''internet for a while, and didn''t expect you to be still here when i got back!

Been getting much stick lately?

[;)]

[/quote]

yea, not post much, just posting if i think actually got valid point or thing to say.

eastwood would be great player for you! just thick mick cant see it

i doubt it, but maybe wolves holding off for the cut of point so that he cant play tommorow? as you not far of us now. as i said doubtful but you never know

[quote user="we8wba"]

all rumours going round our end suggesting eastwood off to you guys for 800k someone mentioned this the other day on here. maybe true with the news of "we''re on verge signing someone" on your side!

no proof yet, but maybe he is your new signing

[/quote]

We8, you''re not making this one up so you can post are you?

Pesky Norwich forum...it''s just so tempting!  [:D]

Eastwood has been looked at several times and dismissed due to a certain issue he has..... and dont ask cos the mods will probably just knock it off.Dont believe me? Wanna bet  :o)

Good to have you back mate!

I''d be delighted with Eastwood. Not sure I can see it happening though....would Mick really let him go?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]Eastwood has been looked at several times and dismissed due to a certain issue he has..... and dont ask cos the mods will probably just knock it off.

Dont believe me? Wanna bet  :o)
[/quote]

i KNEW it !  He''s a Vampire, isn''t he ?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]Eastwood has been looked at several times and dismissed due to a certain issue he has..... and dont ask cos the mods will probably just knock it off.

[/quote]

Perhaps he really has an issue - He should see a doctor

[quote user="Foggo_on_the wing"]

[/quote]

Perhaps he really has an issue - He should see a doctor

[/quote]

So no lucky heather at the Canaries shop then?

[/quote]

Is it because he''s a chum of yours?

eastwood is no good anyway, if he was any good wolves wouldn''t have him on the bench all the time would they, he is a league 1 player simple as

[/quote]

Is it because there isn''t a parking space for a caravan at Carrow Road?

[quote user="pickle"]eastwood is no good anyway, if he was any good wolves wouldn''t have him on the bench all the time would they, he is a league 1 player simple as[/quote]

Or is it as we8wba says that "Thick Mick" doesn''t know a quality player when he sees one.

I''d have him here if this rumour does become reality. I doubt it will though but hes another possibility I suppose, and hes probably more likely to come here than Ameobi IMO.

Its a difficult one with Mr Eastwood - it has to be acknowledged that he was a great player in Division 2 and 1.  I seem to remember he started off really well in the championship (as well as you cn for Southend) until he scored that goal against Manchester United and started postulating for a move.

My mate is a Southend fan and he is a player we talked about a bit recently.  They belive (and I have no source here - just speculation) that he is having a hard time adjusting to livin up there without his extended family, so a move closer to home may help in that aspect.

He has also told me there has always been speculation that Mr Eastwood has a bit of an ego.

On the whole though I think he would be a great player for us - playing as  Huckerby of old - picking up the ball deep and running at the defence with the chance to do something a bit different. 

Am trying to work out if he would have been at West Ham at the same time as Mr Roeder - could be more here than we thought

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Eastwood is not Championship standard. Just look at his goalscoring record at Southend (excluding the penalties) for their season in the Championship and this season at Wolves.[/quote]

scored 4 in 10starts this season

55 goals in 3season in league for southend, i work that out to be pretty good

its like mentioned above thick mick to dumb and proud of himself to play him

when wolves fans chant for him to come on, its like this makes mick less likely to play him as he is the manager and not us senerio. pethetic really, but i promise he''ll score goals

[/quote]

Now there''s a none too subtle hint...

All this talk about being closer to his family home (Basildon?) is misleading. Although Norwich is closer as the crow flies, in terms of travel time the difference between Wolverhampton is much tighter. The AA travle service states 2.44 hours for Wolverhampton and 2.15 hours for Norwich. It would not be worth transferring only for the pleasure of enduring East Anglian roads and saving 30 minutes each way.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Eastwood is not Championship standard. Just look at his goalscoring record at Southend (excluding the penalties) for their season in the Championship and this season at Wolves.[/quote]

scored 4 in 10starts this season

[/quote]

07/08 season - in the league for Wolves  10 + 11 apps   3goals

Since scoring at the start of the season, Eastwood has not scored in something like 24  apps (all competitions and international).

Eastwoods goals for Southend in The Championship were distorted by the number of goals he scored from the penalty spot. Furthermore scoring goals in Div1 and Div 2 is easier than scoring in The Championship.

[quote user=" Desi Rascall"]

a transfer fee?

[/quote]No. Real reason was deleted by mods which in this case is fair enough

canarynut the subs misleading. mick throws him on for 5mins every game not 30mins like most subs, bet you half those subs he played less than 10mins

[quote user="Dean Coney''s Arse"]

[/quote]

Is it because there isn''t a parking space for a caravan at Carrow Road?

[

Pathetic!

... Wake up moderators.

]

[quote user="we8wba"]

canarynut the subs misleading. mick throws him on for 5mins every game not 30mins like most subs, bet you half those subs he played less than 10mins

[/quote]

Surely he can score in 24 apps ?

He also had a period with Southend in their Championship season, where he didn''t score for a while.