Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free Bet this weekend

Now you lovely old Pickers , Here we are again , time to turn our attention to this weekend and again win money for the Academy of our beloved Club .

Now how many of you have noticed the coincidence of our winning on the Free Bet over the last two weeks and our beloved Club winning its last two matches ? We do seem intertwined somehow .

Of course the more we win on the Free Bet the more our Club gains . I will just add a note of sadness and disappointment at this point  . I admit I am sad that posters that always picked  a team every week are no longer with us . The one''s that spring to mind are mbncfc , mac p, Jersey Canary , Fat Barman , Matt Hudson . I do hope and pray that its nothing I have done or said .

I have always told you arrdee won''t have any finger pointing on the Free Bet thread , Its just a bit of fun , just for you lovely old City fans .I can do without the so called fans that just don''t have my love for the Club within them . I do feel they are missing out , but I know I can''t change you no mater how hard I try .

Now its 7rew that is making the final selections this week .Now its going to hard for you Drew if you have to change your signature for the third week on the trot [:D] So lets give him our very best winner this weekend , Indeed our "nap" of the day . Now for my "nap" I may make the venture up into Norway or maybe Denmark , we will see . So we have all of Dec covered as to making the final selections . I am now taking bookings for Jan 08 [Y] arrdee.

"Yankee" 1st&2nd

[quote user="arrdee"]

I will just add a note of sadness and disappointment at this point  . I admit I am sad that posters that always picked  a team every week are no longer with us . The one''s that spring to mind are mbncfc , mac p, Jersey Canary , Fat Barman , Matt Hudson . I do hope and pray that its nothing I have done or said .

[/quote]I''ll ignore my name name being on that list, Ardee, since I love this thread and have missed it deeply - Been very busy lately, but am hoping to make more of an effort over the long Christmas weeks [:)]So what''s the score these days, do we all pick one or three or one and an outside bet?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="arrdee"]

I will just add a note of sadness and disappointment at this point  . I admit I am sad that posters that always picked  a team every week are no longer with us . The one''s that spring to mind are mbncfc , mac p, Jersey Canary , Fat Barman , Matt Hudson . I do hope and pray that its nothing I have done or said .

[/quote]

I''ll ignore my name name being on that list, Ardee, since I love this thread and have missed it deeply - Been very busy lately, but am hoping to make more of an effort over the long Christmas weeks [:)]

So what''s the score these days, do we all pick one or three or one and an outside bet?
[/quote]

Nice to see you back "Evil" you lovely old boy .I hope you have seen our success over the last two weeks . What we are asking for is one selection , your "nap"Drew will do the rest .[Y] arrdee.

Right then boys and girls i is gonna get me bet in nice and early before our young yam yam friend beats me to it,

Wolves to win at home against Preston

as sure as eggs are eggs, Preston are pants and wont be anywhere near a match for the gold and black, you can take that to the bank and back again.[;)]

Arrdee old boy. Well done for getting this thread going and doing a great job together with Dixmar racing, helping our Academy raise some money. Mr Roeder is a firm believer in youth, so its nice to see that some fans are trying to help our beloved club.

I''ll be back later in the week with my nap, but for now Arrdee how about changing your sig every time we win to show everybody the running total?

Leeds Canary

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Arrdee old boy. Well done for getting this thread going and doing a great job together with Dixmar racing, helping our Academy raise some money. Mr Roeder is a firm believer in youth, so its nice to see that some fans are trying to help our beloved club.

I''ll be back later in the week with my nap, but for now Arrdee how about changing your sig every time we win to show everybody the running total?

Leeds Canary

[/quote]

Yep good spot leeds , this is what Nutty and myself are endeavoring to do but doing it in the Pink un every week . In fact Nutty is working on this like a Trojan , Just one of the many  things he was helped me with , he is magnificent , he is like a BullMastiff once he gets his teeth in to something he wont let go , and we all know how hard he bites [Y] arrdee.

"Yankee" 1st&2nd

Looking at the Domestic fixtures did not fill me with optimism this week.However, I''ve got 3, although their worth might be in question:Carlisle to beat Swindon at home. (carlisle look very good although they drew away to brighton and have been very good at home, swindon are managerless)Wolves to beat PNE (goes without saying really, already picked by someone)and lastly, from Sciliy. The derby of all derbies, Palermo to beat Catania (away). And if you can, bet on there being violence, last time there was a riot and the game abandoned... Good luck 7rew you have big shoes to fill.

Plymouth to beat Scunthorpe.

Plymouth have a new manager and gave West Brom a decent game last night by all accounts. Scunthorpe haven''t won for over a month.

Why are there about five Free Bet threads on the board at the minute Ray?

peterboro to beat staines

port vale to beat chasetown (nap)

dagenham to beat kidderminster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my three tips, need change fortune after tipping russia beat isarel, which if the shot vs post last min went in would of won, and wba to beat wolves who missed 87th min pen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wolves arent on form this season but seem to keep picking up one nil wins, i wouldnt bank on them winning sat, although we have only lost one game in our last eleven which is rather good

Sheff Wed - Colchester (Home Win)Sheff Wed 14 pts from 18 - WWDWDWColchester 3 pts from 18 - LLDDDLWednesday have promotion form over the last 6 games.  They beat Southampton 5-0 the other week, although they did only take a 0-0 draw against QPR away.  In their last 6 matches Colchester have drawn against Plymouth, Leicester, and Watford, and lost against Coventry, Palace, and Wolves by the odd goal.

Mods - how about showing your support for Arrdee''s Free bet thread, by making it a sticky at the top of page one every week?

Then we won''t have to scroll past one post threads to find the only thread in the world helping to finance a football clubs youth.

Please sticky the thread, and while you''re at it - give us your naps!

Leeds Canary

Absolutely nothing to do with you RD my old mucker, just a painful business (busy-ness?).

Anyway, Friday is the day. I''ll sling on my nap them.

Touche.

[quote user="canarygeorge"]What part of "one selection each" do some people not understand.[/quote]

ok port vale

What part of "one selection each" do some people not understand.

Statements like that are one of the reasons people avoid the free bet thread.  Well done canarygeorge.[:@]

My suggestion will be:Hamilton Accademicals (1st, 31 pts/14 matches) to beat Stirling (Bottom, 11pts/13 matches) away at 10/11 currently.  Their away form is not great which explains the odds, but I still think it worth it.

Pete its pretty much saturday only.  Champs league is midweek.for some reason I''m only ever able to predict the scottish lower leagues with any accuracy.

AC Milan v Juventus is Saturday - it''s Serie A, not Champions League.

Still, I wouldn''t listen to me if my position in the PinkUn Prediction League is anything to go by....

geez why is everyone fancing my wolves? you norwich fans have more faith than me, i think we will draw lol

Right, here''s mine:Bury to beat Exeter at home in the FA Cup... they''re doing okay in League 2 and should edge out a determined Conference side 2-1.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Plymouth to beat Scunthorpe.

Plymouth have a new manager and gave West Brom a decent game last night by all accounts. Scunthorpe haven''t won for over a month.

Why are there about five Free Bet threads on the board at the minute Ray?

[/quote]

I will tell you why "Shack" because one of our pickers was at the Blackpool game and said to one of our so called PROPER HIGH FANS  "did you see the Pink un  pickers won again this week "?Now this so called Fan ,who happens to be a poster on this board , The  reply Was " No I dont look at that sort of thing ". So I thought If I saturate this tread and he sees the light something like "Saul " we may well be forgiven by our "Peers" for our venture into the dark world of "The Free Bet Thread .arrdee.