Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Sorry to say it is Parkinson

Sorry to have to post this depressing information, but Parkinson has been offered the job and is thinking it over the weekend, Norwich hope to make the announcement late Monday but probably Tuesday as they still can`t agree compensation. I do not post on here with tittle tattle or sensationalism and i dearly hope this information is wrong but don`t be suprised at Parkinson coming.

Just to answer all those source comments that will be thrown my way, its from someone in the accounts/finance department who is on very good terms with one of the board, that is the most i can and will say, so don`t ask me to go any further.

Really hoped it would be Jewell or Tilson, same old Norwich lets do it on the cheap !

If this comes true then I really fear even more for the future.  I doubt the guy will get a chance and to me he will be hopelessly out of his depth.  I think we will see the heat severely turned up on the board a la Chase style all those years ago.  I just cannot believe what is happening to our Club.  It seems that whatever team we put out from the Academy to the 1st team is getting beat every game.  THIS SHIP NEEDS A NEW CAPTAIN AND CREW!

If the rumour/story turns out to be true...........Tell me you''re not surprised by this?  Lil'' ol'' Naaarridge doin'' it on the cheap as usual.  Come on, things never change do they?I sincerely hope that they DO NOT give it to him, but I have that sinking feeling already.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]

Sorry to have to post this depressing information, but Parkinson has been offered the job and is thinking it over the weekend, Norwich hope to make the announcement late Monday but probably Tuesday as they still can`t agree compensation. I do not post on here with tittle tattle or sensationalism and i dearly hope this information is wrong but don`t be suprised at Parkinson coming.

Just to answer all those source comments that will be thrown my way, its from someone in the accounts/finance department who is on very good terms with one of the board, that is the most i can and will say, so don`t ask me to go any further.

Really hoped it would be Jewell or Tilson, same old Norwich lets do it on the cheap !

[/quote]

I pray that information is wrong.

We really need a rabbit out of the hat this time, if only to buy a little time for the manager to effect a change of fortunes.

Any perception of the same old policy that has got us into this mess continuing with the most important managerial appointment for NCFC (that I can recall) would have this club in meltdown.

The support I feel will not stand to be short changed any longer.

This appointment is not just about football, but the unity of this club and where it goes from here.

The board need to demonstrate the sort of ambition yet to be seen from them to just stay in this division,

and hold this proud club together.

They''d better get it right for all our sakes, else there is a very long way to fall.

I''ll believe it when I see it, if you are wrong then it''s yet more nonsense from people who continue to post on this message board with imformation from so called reliable sources which more often than not is aload of crap!

Chris Goreham said on radio norfolk yesterday that they had just spoken to an insider at the club who told them our new manager would definitely NOT be Parkinson, I know who I''d sooner believe.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Chris Goreham said on radio norfolk yesterday that they had just spoken to an insider at the club who told them our new manager would definitely NOT be Parkinson, I know who I''d sooner believe.[/quote]

is this the same "club insider" who said that Dean Ashton was going nowhere and that we "will not be selling this summer" before we sold Etuhu and Earnshaw...

yes.. i know who id rather believe! the original Poster!

jas :)

[quote user="kdncfc"]Chris Goreham said on radio norfolk yesterday that they had just spoken to an insider at the club who told them our new manager would definitely NOT be Parkinson, I know who I''d sooner believe.[/quote]

Is this true?

If it is. PHEW

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]

[/quote]

This sounds plausible but I''m sticking to my long shot that it''ll be Paul Jewell, or possibly Steve Bruce.

I''ve no '' insider '' tip-offs, etc, it''s just that I think our Board have made such awful mistakes recently that they''ll be set on appointing a '' name '' to appease the supporters if nothing else............ 

[quote user="HUDDY "]

Is this true?

If it is. PHEW

[/quote]

Yep, I saw it with my own ears ( or something like that )..........