Sign in to follow this  
Yella_Forever

Brellier!!!

ok, just wondered peoples thoughts on this guy?! my feelings are that he is being treated quite badly... ok he acted an idiot and got sent off, but its not as if he didn''t come here with a reputation for that is it???!

our midfield is shocking this season and with Jimmy Smith now on his way back i''d like to see Brellier and smith, russell for me just has not done a thing this season.... what u guys think??

Brellier was playing with kids in the reserves last night, confidence at this club is all ready low and this management team do their upmost at all times to make it worse!!!!

I believe he was coming back from yet another injury, could be wrong though

He''s been out injured so needed a reserve game to get back to match fitness

Brellier''s been shocking every time he''s played this season (and apparently he was bad in the reserves too). It wouldn''t bother me if he never played for us again.

Interesting point you make about Brellier.Both he Bexfield and Eagle found the Reserve game difficult because they were playing with very young kids and there frustratation was evident. These players are far better than what they are showing at the moment and they are being treated poorly.Croft must also wonder what he needs to do to play, Spillane although playing last night is not getting a fair deal, Cave Brown not even mentioned and Bally Smart sent to MK Dons when his pace late in a game could make a difference.

Grant always said all the squad have a chance of being selected,this has not been the case and the club has continued to play those players whose form and attitude has been poor. I can only conclude that Brellier has decided to adopt a similar stance in the hope of a 1st team game.It appears the worse you play ,the more outspoken about the club you are then the better your chance of selection. I  also fnd it strange that we have some very good coaches at the club but Mr Gunn is taken to Burnley to rant and rave on the touchline.If Ricky Martin has had some success with the Youth and Reserves why not use him-will doncaster be on he line on Saturday?  

Your comment about confidence is spot on and caused because there is no REAL management at the club, ok we have good coaches but running any business is about includung everybody and understanding their own little ways to get the best from them.,football is no different, One bad apple and the whole barrel is spoiled. As a group of players Norwich City have enough to get out of trouble and they should maybe look at the way England manged to turn a corner in the recent Rugby World Cup. Stop airing your dirty washing in public and collectively behind closed doors sort it out, and that may mean some senior players taken more responsibility  

Dion Dublin needs to be involved in this process and hopefully sooner than later 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Brellier''s been shocking every time he''s played this season (and apparently he was bad in the reserves too). It wouldn''t bother me if he never played for us again.[/quote]

Acually he played well against Cardiff at home but then Peter Grant took him after about an hour despite the fact he was turning in a good performance.

From seeing Brellier pre season I was of the view he was far too slow and was not the sort of person who could mix it in The Championship. Like several other players, he must be wondering what he is doing here and what he can do to get out of it...

we were led to believe he was the next Gary Holt, sadly though he seems to only have one lung rather than three!

Well....you wouldn''t listen......

I suggested that the famous "flag" would only see action for the last five minutes of a game at best....

None of us really know if Brellier is a total pile of ***t - he''s yet to play for a decent manager here.

Spot on Shyster,

Check out his you tube video, a hot head, but a player who looks exellent.  Hes had how much football this season?  people who say he cant cut it, obviously cant themselves...so back these players before they get up and leave. If Inter and Hearts were interested (i know scotland, but hearts are still on par with rangers etc) he has to have some potential.  Mark my words, the bloke will be le legend. and remeber people, he is french

[quote user="Shyster"]None of us really know if Brellier is a total pile of ***t - he''s yet to play for a decent manager here.[/quote]

you cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.

i do not agree he was highly rated, and when we signed him alot of happy people were on these boards... inter milan once signed him, must be shit!! he has not been given time to get fit and start playing... at least he had a little passion in getting sent off, unlike some of these other lossers we have playing for us...!!!!

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Brellier''s been shocking every time he''s played this season (and apparently he was bad in the reserves too). It wouldn''t bother me if he never played for us again.[/quote]

Acually he played well against Cardiff at home but then Peter Grant took him after about an hour despite the fact he was turning in a good performance.

[/quote]

I thought he was awful against Cardiff and therefore taking him off was perfectly justified. But that''s just me.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

I thought he was awful against Cardiff and therefore taking him off was perfectly justified. But that''s just me.

[/quote]

Monday night, for the reserves (well kids) against Greys, Brellier was at times both good and absolutely shocking. At one point he was challenged in the air from behind and fell rubbing his back , and was pretty useless from that point on.

His passing was awful

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="Shyster"]None of us really know if Brellier is a total pile of ***t - he''s yet to play for a decent manager here.[/quote]

[/quote]thing is, he was very well respected at Hearts and was popular there. Video evidence and their fans suggest he is a good player. So Shyster could be right. =]

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Well....you wouldn''t listen......

I suggested that the famous "flag" would only see action for the last five minutes of a game at best....

[/quote]

"...I''m so great. I know everything. You''re all idiots. I know best. I''m so great. Blah blah blah..."

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]
thing is, he was very well respected at Hearts and was popular there. Video evidence and their fans suggest he is a good player. So Shyster could be right. =]
[/quote]

big deal, he has done nout here and i would wager he wont do not here either, any takers.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]that''s not true!Step 1) Feed pigs ear to a silkwormStep 2) Get silk from silkwormStep 3) Turn Silk into Silk Purse.input: Pigs Earoutput: Silk purse.  Equipment: sowing stuff + silkworm.A. Silkworm For Manager!?!