Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

Just in case this turns out to be true, new manager is....

I can''t think anyone looking at his CV would even consider him.......but didn''t the incumbent board rate Hamilton highly??

Probably see W''hammers mentioned and offer him  £1m per year

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"]Glen Roeder.

Not going to elaborate yet, for fear of egg-face. But the origin of this is interestingly believable. Don''t be surprised.
[/quote]

That would be in keeping with it being someone unexpected, a la PG''s appointment - and someone did say that Sir Bobby is helping with the appointment, so there is a potentially credible link too, him having been at Newcastle.  Am not sure - he has a fair amount of experience with some decent enough sides but hasn''t quite delivered...

I thought the board were interviewing into next week so I think Glen Roeder is extremely unlikely. And I can''t remember him having success anywhere!!!

Not going to elaborate yet, for fear of egg-face. But the origin of this is interestingly believable. Don''t be surprised.
[/quote]

Perhaps you''d like to share with us just why ''the origin of this is interestingly believable'' - or does your brother''s best friend''s auntie''s step-son work at the club??

That said, I wouldn''t actually be against the choice [:)]

[quote user="Thetford Dave"]Maybe of interest, but Glenn Roeder came into our shop in Newmarket yesterday. On his way to, or from , an interview at Norwich?[/quote]Hopefully just looking at horse flesh! Doesn''t strike me as being able to inspire our bolshy bunch of under-achievers.

[/quote]

Excellent piece of detective work, mate. Now can you tell me the winning numbers in Saturday''s lottery draw?

crazy eddie spot on! just a shame u didnt give us the odds at the time, could have made a fortune! strange how none of the press picked up on it till very late... and for once the bookies were wrong!

[quote user="Philip Ellis"]crazy eddie spot on! just a shame u didnt give us the odds at the time, could have made a fortune! strange how none of the press picked up on it till very late... and for once the bookies were wrong![/quote]Feck! Good point. Must admit it was partly that his name wasn''t being bandied about at all that made it seem all the more plausible. Right, now on to this weeks lottery numbers....

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"]

Never let it be said I give bum steers [:P]

[/quote]

well done, not sure how you got it right but you did (I think you guessed), you are officially cleared of the "bum steering" tag!