Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Drury is off!!!!!

to Birmingham for 800,000. apparantely fell out with peter grant and wants out.

hope its not true, but my mate told me and he got andy hughes to leeds correct.

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Didn''t we just give him a new 4 year contract?[/quote]

That''s why we should  get a fat fee for him if he''s off.

OTBC

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Didn''t we just give him a new 4 year contract?[/quote]

Yes only a month ago and if he goes to Birmingham I''ll eat my hat!

none of u believed me the other day so i shall say it again.. he is showing Carl Cort round Asda.... Asda is a big shop y''know! Carl also wants to have a look at Comet, PC world, and the choices video on the corner so Adam might be a while!

jas :)

i heard sunderland was intrested about 2weeks ago, for some reason they didnt bid for him, n seems like they have ended theyre intrest by signing harte n higgingbottom, havnt heard drury to brum my end of country but i think bruce is gambling on more foriegners trying sign luccin, m''bami and kallon

Wasn''t Grant saying how pleased he was with Drurys form in pre-season?!

and he also grabbed two goals pre-season too!

finally, being our only proper left back available, I doubt we''d let him go unless it was for stupid money.

If he''s injured then he won''t pass the medical and he won''t be able to sign. He''s been a great servant for norwich and if he does go i wish him all the best.

[quote user="Canary-Kid"]

If he''s injured then he won''t pass the medical and he won''t be able to sign. He''s been a great servant for norwich and if he does go i wish him all the best.

[/quote]

He can still sign if he''s injured as long as the buying club are satisfied that he''ll recover.

Dean Ashton, and, I believe, Robert Green went to West Ham nursing injuries and both players spent a few weeks on the sick list before they played for the Hammers.

[quote user="Canary-Kid"]

[/quote]The medical isn''t "Is he fit enough to play after lunch" assessment. It''s an assessment of the general fitness of the player - it tests them to see if they have any undisclosed injuries or weaknesses that could potentially damage the player in the longer run. Not "He''s got a sore toe, not worth the risk gaffer" type report.