Sign in to follow this  
Sing, Sing, wherever you may be...

Derby at home-Tuesday 6th march.Demonstraion against the board

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="theolster"]

We do not condone bullying, swearing etc toward delia smith or anyone. we merely want to changes or at least satisfactory answers. Yes i am lee oliver. Please feel fee to email me at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk . Any bully or offensive behaviour is not accepatable, and i wish to dismiss myself from any such actions. I am however a norwich city fan and want whats best for our club which i and others believe is a change to the current regime. You are free to your opinions as are we but this tyhread was not intended to become a bitching competetion!

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote] glad to read this Theolster.  I agree with your aims and your principles.  I am not sure whether your objective is in the best interests of the Club as I feel Delia has been useful and has a future with us.  I also believe that something has to change and the Board needs strenthening.  Most of all I believe that we can and should discuss this issue as comradely adults all with the same overall objective in mind.......a thriving and successful club.

Cluck - where do you stand on Smudger''s threats?   With him or with Theolstar and the rest of us?

A message board awaits your words.

[/quote]

What threats are those exactly???

I haven''t threatened anybody...

Yet there is page after page and thread after thread of cloaked PC threats aimed at me on here.

Chill out... You can say what you like it isn''t going to change anything,,,,

I told you all months ago that it was only a matter of time until protest against our pathetic board of directors actually happens!!!

This needs to stop now! i cant recall smudger or anyone else actually making any threats. I will once again say that our campaign  wishes to remove itself from bullying and any behaviour deemed threatening. This is a peaceful protest.

Derby at home 6th of march

riverside swimming pool 7pm

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!

any concerns please email me at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]     

Obviously, I disagree with your point of view on Delia and also think that you will find the fortunes of NCFC will significantly improve again while Delia still holds control of the club. Regardless, it does not seem that will change your view of her. Also, I think, unlike the imperious image you are conveying, Delia is eating the same bread as evryone else through this struggle. I believe that, when her time is ultimately up some long time down the road, history will reflect kindly on her time at the club. By the way, am I right in in perceiving you are not a Monarchist? Have you seen "The Queen?"

[/quote]

Am I not a Monarchist?  Hard to say, living in a country that has a monarch but no monarchy.  If the alternative is George W give me a monarch any day, but a proper one with some clout, not a tourist attraction.

[quote user="theolster"]did the planned demo have any effect on the players? well if it did lets plan one every week. excellent win! well done lads![/quote]

I doubt that the lads even know that a dozen or so of you are preparing to protest at the next home game theolster, maybe they were more worried about League 1 wages.

Ruberthebear,

I agree, why do these guys want to protest all the time, we need to support the players and coaching staff. Although we will finish in the botom half of the table we need top support the club and build  to go back to the premiership in three plus years.

Support the club, and stop moaning!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

What threats are those exactly???

I haven''t threatened anybody...

Yet there is page after page and thread after thread of cloaked PC threats aimed at me on here.

Chill out... You can say what you like it isn''t going to change anything,,,,

I told you all months ago that it was only a matter of time until protest against our pathetic board of directors actually happens!!!

[/quote]

I believe he means the following, in which you condone action against the board''s family. That is tantamount to threat and shows just what a despicable, disgusting character you are;

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Smudger"]

Utter c**p...

Chase quit when Martin O''Neill quit and went to Leicester making his position at the club unattainable... We had hundreds of fans demonstrating week in week out making Mr Chase and his families life a misery... it had reached a point where the fans were never going to forgive him and he knew it...   I was at the Leicester game the day Martin walked out...  Delia & Co have taken no stick at all (and probably never will face what Chase had to put upo with).

Like any other human being Chase thought who wants to go in to work facing that week in week out???

Those are the reasons that finally forced Chase out... it was completely down to fan power...  then Mr Watling saved the club (not Darling Delia... She decided to invest months later).

The only way to get rid of a board of directors is through letting them know how disgusted you are with what they are doing to the club....  the only proven way of achieveing this is through consistent loud and proud demonstrations!!!

[/quote]

You cannot honestly believe that it is acceptable to make delia & her families life a misery? I think that is taking it to far, demonstrate by all means that is your right as a supporter but don''t make it personal.
[/quote]

I see it as entirely acceptable... she has made City fans Saturday''s a misery for the past 2 seasons and has shown no inclination that she may turn things around!!!

[/quote]

It was clear last night that the fans are getting behind the team. There simply isn''t the support to justify a protest and it will all look a little silly at the Derby game...

For the last and final time i will state that our protest is 100% behind the players its the board we are protesting against hence the slogan BACK THE PLAYERS-SACK THE BOARD! I was fully behind the team last night and always will be, this does not mean i agree with our current board of directors. For those not intrested in protesting fine, thats your right, but childish attempts to prevent the protest are only helping us gain more media attention {e.g.this mornings talksport,sky sports,last nights evening news}. At first i found the people who signed my email address up to ipswich websites and adult contact sites quite funny, but now i wonder how they actually found the sites. Are they using them themselves? This may explain why they and not us protesters are the ones drawing attention to it. For fans supporting the board they are doing a damn fine job of ousting them. With fans like that who needs enemys.Congratulations to the lads last night.May it continue at barnsley!

Riverside swimming pool 7pm 6th of march derby at home

ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!

BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!

ON THE BALL CITY!

Olster, I have no doubt that you are behind the players, as you''ve stated this no numerous occasions, however I think you''ve got to understand where people are coming from on the other side of the debate.Whilst your slogan of BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD is all well and good, I don''t think it''s really possible for the team NOT to be affected by any protesting outside the ground before a big game (and we''re talking BIG, here!).  Do you really want our players wandering onto the pitch thinking "christ, the fans are at it again, what have we done this time?".  They''re only Human, after all.Your only argument to say that this will not happen is one newspaper comment from Hucks a month or so ago in which he stated the squad was thin.  This was before (I think) some of our new signings came in (and I seriously think you underestimate the difficulty that a transfer window half brings for a manager and even a board).Posters on here are not questioning your loyalty to the team, however they are concerned that a demonstration prior to a game could cause more problems for the team than it solves.Their other, frequently ignored question is this: What good will it do to get rid of a board of directors midway through a relegation fight?I implore you and your supporters - protest all you like, but leave it until the season is over.  You''re likely to get far more bodies at the protest then than next week...

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="theolster"]

We do not condone bullying, swearing etc toward delia smith or anyone. we merely want to changes or at least satisfactory answers. Yes i am lee oliver. Please feel fee to email me at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk . Any bully or offensive behaviour is not accepatable, and i wish to dismiss myself from any such actions. I am however a norwich city fan and want whats best for our club which i and others believe is a change to the current regime. You are free to your opinions as are we but this tyhread was not intended to become a bitching competetion!

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!

ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote] glad to read this Theolster.  I agree with your aims and your principles.  I am not sure whether your objective is in the best interests of the Club as I feel Delia has been useful and has a future with us.  I also believe that something has to change and the Board needs strenthening.  Most of all I believe that we can and should discuss this issue as comradely adults all with the same overall objective in mind.......a thriving and successful club.

Cluck - where do you stand on Smudger''s threats?   With him or with Theolstar and the rest of us?

A message board awaits your words.

[/quote]

I''m not with anybody Cambridge. I''m afraid I just don''t like any kind of "group" attack....and I think Smudger is only trying to stand his ground against some pretty nasty stuff coming his way. It''s in my nature to back up anyone who I feel is being cornered for simply having an opinion....and I know also that when confronted on so many fronts (as he/they have been), our natural instincts are to come out fighting. That clearly is what has happened...and why I object so strongly to the little groups on here who seem intent on smothering any kind of dissent with ridicule. If Smudger and a concerned group of supporters choose to walk to the ground in protest....who has the right to ridicule when looking at the team and our lowly status?

I have my own views on this club and it''s Board, based on what I have experienced over the past 40+ years and from what I have seen happen on the pitch. The win last night against Luton was excellent and may well be enough now to save us from the drop....but unlike some I do not see this as any kind of "positive"...as we should never have been there in the first place.

Threats have no place anywhere...and Delia Smith (the person) does not warrant any kind of "hate" campaign. I feel she has let the supporters down badly and allowed our proud club to become a laughing stock...but as I''ve said many times...NCFC will still be there long after she has departed....and I personally will now step back until that time comes...wherever the club may be situated at that time. My "protest" is limited to withholding any payment to the club....and non attendance at games until I see some honesty and ambition back at CR....whether DS or anybody else remains at the club. Delia Smith is wholly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things...but for some she is a "matriarchal" icon....and very much part of the fabric of NCFC in 2007. This I object to strongly.

So no...I do not condone threats...but equally I am ashamed to see fellow NCFC supporters so vitriolic towards anyone (including myself) who dares to speak out. It is shameful and ignorant...and the true bullies are those who hunt in packs...not individuals with their backs to the wall. The pointed threads should be "moderated"...(remember the Cluck''s Poison idiocy you all supported?)....and fellow posters'' opinions respected whether we agree with them or not. Far too many childish threads are appearing on here having a go at individuals...led by one or two spiteful posters in particular...and thereafter the "gang" mentality ensues.

I repeat that I''m not with anyone....and whereas I arrived here thinking that my fellow supporters were an astute and decent lot....I now feel they are petty and worryingly closetted....and deserving of the numerous "nick-names" they''ve attracted. When "they" begin respecting others...my cynical sign off quote will be removed, but until such time I will continue to fight my corner...and anyone else''s the "gang" choose to pack on.

That''s my view now....and it will always remain the same. Shame on all of you who feel you have the right to group up on another person because he/she chooses to be different....and if Smudger is to be labelled a "bully"....then take a good long look at yourselves.

city angel-its people like yourself who wont let it die and have got us the media attention. Ive had a gutfull of the bullying and petty pathetic snide remarks-i am lee oliver of tuckswood norwich and im not hiding from anyone-unlike the majority of people on here. email me at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk if you want to continue this debate-if not either support us or carry on supporting norwich in your own way.

Cluck, you are not a martyr or an oppressed individualist, you are just an attention seeker who went down the sour road and had to keep going to keep the attention finally ending up going over the top and suffering a retaliation.

Why don''t you do a Wizard and take a U turn back into the fold?

[quote user="theolster"]city angel-its people like yourself who wont let it die and have got us the media attention. Ive had a gutfull of the bullying and petty pathetic snide remarks-i am lee oliver of tuckswood norwich and im not hiding from anyone-unlike the majority of people on here. email me at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk if you want to continue this debate-if not either support us or carry on supporting norwich in your own way.[/quote]

In the spirit of this debate I have got three questions for you theolster.

Have you taken your concerns to the board on a personal level? They are always happy to listen to anyones point of view.

Why was there no audible protest from anyone at Luton last night? The only time I heard Delia mentioned was in the "Barmy Army" chant.

If you are doing this as a true fan for the good of the club why do you allow people with personal issues against Delia Smith practically take over the thread with their threats of personal abuse etc?  If you are serious in what you claim then they are surely doing you more harm than good.

[quote user="theolster"]city angel-its people like yourself who wont let it die and have got us the media attention. Ive had a gutfull of the bullying and petty pathetic snide remarks-i am lee oliver of tuckswood norwich and im not hiding from anyone-unlike the majority of people on here. email me at ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk if you want to continue this debate-if not either support us or carry on supporting norwich in your own way.[/quote]

If you don''t want a debate, don''t start a post on a messageboard. Or are you taking your ball home now?

[quote user="theolster"]

For the last and final time i will state that our protest is 100% behind the players its the board we are protesting against hence the slogan BACK THE PLAYERS-SACK THE BOARD! I was fully behind the team last night and always will be, this does not mean i agree with our current board of directors. For those not intrested in protesting fine, thats your right, but childish attempts to prevent the protest are only helping us gain more media attention {e.g.this mornings talksport,sky sports,last nights evening news}. At first i found the people who signed my email address up to ipswich websites and adult contact sites quite funny, but now i wonder how they actually found the sites. Are they using them themselves? This may explain why they and not us protesters are the ones drawing attention to it. For fans supporting the board they are doing a damn fine job of ousting them. With fans like that who needs enemys.Congratulations to the lads last night.May it continue at barnsley!

Riverside swimming pool 7pm 6th of march derby at home

ncfcsacktheboard@yahoo.co.uk

PLAYERS NOT PASTIES!BACK THE PLAYERS SACK THE BOARD!ON THE BALL CITY!

[/quote]

This is becoming boring.............................STOP THE DEMOS ....... LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN..............

I think that every City fan in the world must of been at the very least relieved if not pleased somewhat with last nights result...

Yes I know some of you may find it difficult to believe, but YES EVEN I AM HAPPY WITH LAST NIGHT''s RESULT.

Anybody that is suggesting otherwise needs to get their faculties in order!!!

It is also pleasing to see that Lee is not fickle and that one good result does not change his opinion on matters.

Whether you agree with Lee Olivers campaign against the board or not... I feel that somebody should applaud the guy for attempting to tackle the clubs problems head on.

Nearly every Norwich fan accepts that the last 2 years football at Carrow Road has been totally unacceptable for a club of NCFC''s stature and that the blame for this primarily lays squarely at the feet at those in the boardroom.

I accept that I myself and many other people have been responsible for a large divide amongst the fans in recent months.

I WOULD LIKE TO GO ON RECORD HERE AS MAKING MY APOLOGIES FOR THAT.

However my view point has not changed and I will not have my words twisted or words put in my mouth regarding what I have said.  My opinion on the state of affairs has not changed and I think all of us fans (me included) have been a large part of the underlying problems at Carrow Road.  Yes it is great that we have such a great fan base and that we sell out each week with all that brings with it in terms of revenue and vocal support etc.  How many fans have fallen in to the trap that it is wrong to question those in charge at the club when it seems to a large number of people that the club are not acting in the best interests of the paying supporter?

We all know that the price of following a fotbal team around the country is not a cheap affair.  When things are going so wrong do we not have the right to ask these questions???  REMEMBER OUR FIGHT AGAINST THIS BOARD IS FOR ALL OF US FANS... that is why I myself get so angry because so many people have been well and truly ripped off by this board of directors over the last season or two in my opinion.

I can understand those who have clearly stated their concerns about how the club is being run, but question whether this is the right time to act against the board or not.

Many believe however that there will never be a right time...  Wait until the summer and early next season and another season could be flushed down the toilet!!!

Anyhow, I just wanted to say that I am pleased that Mr OLIVER is standing up for what he believes in and is willing to show the courage of his convictions...

Despite all the nasty sniping that has gone on Mr OLIVER has remained staunch in his beliefs and pleasant to those who choose to throw abuse at him and question his motives...

I THINK THAT WHETHER WE AGREE WITH HIS OPINIONS OR NOT WE SHOULD ALL APPLAUD THIS GUY AND GIVE HIM THE SPACE TO GO AHEAD AND DO WHATEVER IT IS HE CHOOSES TO DO.

oh and ON THE BALL CITY!!!

Cluck,

Thank you for replying and respect to you for repudiating the threat of personal attacks and harrassment of Delia.  I have no problem with peaceful protest and if that is what you guys want to do then fine.  I sympathise with the basic grievance though I do have grave doubts that you will have any impact but is your time and money.

As far as your other comments are concerned, I know you have no intertest in my opinion but it does seem to me to be a bit rich for you and Smudger to complain about the attacks on you.  If you don''t want to be hit then don''t start a fight.  Once you statr something, you reap the consequences however severe or disproportionate they may be.

And then there was one...................still don''t accept you were out of ordser Smudger??????

Hear hear Smudger...excellent sentiments!....and good luck Lee with your effort.

I''m in Shanghai for a nice (?)  industrial tour from tomorrow. Hope peace reigns in the meantime....and another point or two will be in the bag on my return!     [B]