Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Should I kill the Wizard?.

I''ve been thinking about this since Worthy was sacked. The 1st wizard was all about being anti everthing, and he''s no longer any fun for me to do.

Everything is ultra positive at City these days, and I just love that.

I was wrong it would seem  regarding Grant''s appointment, and hopefully Delia has got it spot on, well done Delia.

The cracking atmosphere, and new found supporter unity is what being a City fan is all about, and old ''pointy head'' doesn''t figure in that, in my books.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''ve been thinking about this since Worthy was sacked. The 1st wizard was all about being anti everthing, and he''s no longer any fun for me to do.

Everything is ultra positive at City these days, and I just love that.

I was wrong it would seem  regarding Grant''s appointment, and hopefully Delia has got it spot on, well done Delia.

The cracking atmosphere, and new found supporter unity is what being a City fan is all about, and old ''pointy head'' doesn''t figure in that, in my books.

[/quote]

Don''t tuck him away yet. We ''D-outers'' are all holding our breath here at present and willing Grant to stand up to Delia and Co. regarding bringing in some new blood.

Things could very quickly go ''t*ts'' up........but lets hope not. Grant has shown promise.....but if stifled by Delia, he too may become disenchanted........and then it''s going to be ''more of the same'' for 3 years to come.......... 

There will be a time when his reappearance will be appropriate, of that

you can be sure. Lets just hope it''s not for a good while yet.

In the meantime, why can''t he wave his wand and create an alternative

incarnation, the antithesis of the Wizard, whatever that might be!! A

Witch? A Warlock?

How about "2nd Wizard", 1st Wiz, the second coming, although by using that terminology I''ve made myself feel a little ill....

Hey Wiz,

How about calling yourself "Zeddicus Zu''l Zorander" , become a "Good kind" of fellow, and dispense with the"Wizard''s First Rule" style of posting.

Nudge Nudge, know what I mean ?

Jim

[quote user="Canary02"]How about "2nd Wizard", 1st Wiz, the second coming, although by using that terminology I''ve made myself feel a little ill....[/quote]

Nooooooo!  There''s at least two of him already, depending on his mood - Good Wiz and Bad Wiz.  He''s the Goran Ivanisevic of the Pinkun Site.

He''s been alarmingly consistent on this thread so far, considering he started it all of eight hours ago . . . 

I want to start writing serious and meaningful posts without all the innuendo and sniping, perhaps it is time to kill off Rudolph Hucker too?

Shall we have a joint euthanasia Wiz?

Wiz why don''t you re-name as Grott Bags? You can still maintain your magical roots but alot add a welcome shade of green to your appearance. :-)

There were reports of an eerie greenish glow over South Lowestoft last night.  Thought it was Wiz undergoing metamorphosis, but turned out to be local chavs letting off fireworks . . .

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I want to start writing serious and meaningful posts without all the innuendo and sniping, perhaps it is time to kill off Rudolph Hucker too? Shall we have a joint euthanasia Wiz?[/quote]

Noooooo!  You''re an endangered species as it is Rude Old.  Seaside postcard humour hasn''t been the same since the demise of Mrs Slocombe''s pussy . . . it''s a cultural desert out there.

I propose a captive breeding programme . . .

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]What is your decision, Wiz? Will the Wizard live on, or is he to be axed?[/quote]

I think after listening to people Billy, the wiz will have a stay of execution until at least the end of the transfer window, his grumbling abilities might come in handy around that time.

Until then, its carry on wizzing!.

End this uncertainty now!  Back him or sack him!  Aaargh! (scuffle between Mystic and man in white coat . . . how can I keep posting with that jacket on back to front?)