Sign in to follow this  
GreennYella

NCISA

No, you''re not naive. At best it must surely be against the spirit of the board, and at worst it''s totally disingenuous. That''s my whole point.

Interesting comments Foghorn......as a matter of interest what sort of pig do you think you might make and how would you go about being the sort of pig you believe there ought to be?

[quote user="Truthseeker"]Fair point, Mystic Megson and I''m happy to answer you. My name is Simon Neary, and it was my first post under this web name or any web name on this website - let alone in this post. I am not a diehard Norwich fan, although I have a little bit of an interest at what goes on at Carrow Road, which is why I''ve never posted here before. I decided to submit my post because someone told me about this issue (and I believe them), and I thought people should know. I have no ulterior motive. I just thought abuse of the message board should be highlighted.[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up Simon.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Interesting comments Foghorn......as a matter of interest what sort of pig do you think you might make and how would you go about being the sort of pig you believe there ought to be?[/quote]

I have no idea, but I don''t like the attitude of many of em.....  I do have a friend whom is a coppa in Gorlston - he is a bit strange also...

Having said that many thanks to my lazyness and the FatBarman''s pub!  I couldnt be bothered to walk the 15 minutes so drove and left my car outside the Fat Cat Friday Night...  Saved myself a good 150 quid on new tyres.

[quote user="cluck"]

Call me naive......but why all of these multiple user names?

[/quote]Because the forum doesn''t employ a method of stopping them. (which they could, easily)

So this thread has suddenly come back to life again. It always was a strange thread. I was involved earlier on and asked questions that nobody seemed to want to answer. Then the guy from NCISA gave us an explaination as to why it was really nothing to do with NCISA and just his personal opinion on his website. CJF then used the thread to grind his personal axe against the police which rather made people leave the thread and it got buried where it probably should have stayed.

Until today. A new poster suddenly appears and made accusations linking Antony Park and another poster called Rossi who had posted earlier in the thread defending Antony Park with all his might. CJF again used it to grind his personal axe against the police with some more poorly chosen words which again has taken the focus of the thread away from the subject.

I totally agree with cluck about multiple user names, all us posters get it wrong a lot of the time and we all get it right some of the time, even me! The two most annoying ''messageboard traits'' are getting it wrong and hiding behind another name, and getting it right then saying ''I told you so''.

As one of the original posters on this thread, and getting back to the original subject, was the NCISA article about Andy Hughes the view of Antony Park or Rossi or, as Truthseeker suggests, both of them?

Couldn''t agree more it more often than not is a certain type of person that joins the police - speaking from personal experience! And I''m sure WH canary would agree about the cost of Met officers being at a game in the London area and they should be there to do more than jsy drink cups of tea then investigate an incident.  My rant over WHC....

This thread has been back on the first page for 24 hours now and again the focus has been removed from the original topic which was the NCISA / Rossi / Antony Park  article about Andy Hughes having no future at the club.

As there has been no response to the accusations made by Truthseeker I can only assume that they were true and the genuine posters on this thread have been mislead.

[quote user="candy"]Couldn''t agree more it more often than not is a certain type of person that joins the police - speaking from personal experience![/quote]Could you do better though?I have a moan about the police from time to time too, but when it comes down to it I couldn''t do their job.This happened just down the road from me on Friday night (probably about the time CJF was getting p*ssy about petty vandalism)http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED21%20Oct%202006%2014%3A41%3A29%3A750Could you do a job which may involve being first on the scene to an incident like that and being expected to know how to handle it? I know I couldn''t, but I''m bloody glad theres people around that can.

I applied to be a Police community Support office, unfortunately i didnt get the role.. why did i apply? because i for one am unhappy with the police and how people have no confidnece in them... I applied because i felt i could make a difference, i could actually make a difference to people and show that i cared....

jas :)

I have first hand knowledge of what ''coppers'' do during most of their shift having formerly been married to one for 15 years.......and it''s not a great deal!

I can''t begin to relate some of the stories I encountered on here........but believe me, they are often far from ideal citizens and well clued up on how to lie low when needed.

Wrong to generalise I know........but 

I like  policemen, got stopped when one of them jumped out from behind a bush  in Norwich last year because I was speeding and not wearing my seat belt. Had a nice chat with the nice policeman and he let me go with a warning not to be a naughty girl again [:)]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Did you have your particulars taken down CA?[/quote]

Unfortunately not[:D]

Sorry to continue with the digression that this thread has taken, although I don''t think I could do a better job, I could do the job, being a paramedic and working at a certain football ground. And also had a copper as my otherhalf, so know too well that a good few look on a football shift as a boring lazy shift but easy overtime - and who think the sun shines outta their backside all day. Hopefully the only sun coming will be from Peter Grant and the team!

Oh dear! It''s Candy and Cluck the slighted women.

I know a few paramedics and they are rather well paid for having an advanced driving course and first aid certificate.

I bet you''re a nurse, Cluck. Nurses, that''s another over-rated occupation. Angels-not!

Can nutty nigel ask one more time, the ''ncisa/rossi/wotsisname'' question? I only ask because I have a nice conspiracy theory developing about ncisa, the police and speeding angels (not accusing you of doing drugs!), not to mention all those nurses and pub visits! Has ever a thread been dragged off topic so consistently (dare I say, conveniently?) and conveniently (yes!)?I get fed up with this multi-name-user mullarkey - I know Rude Old has appeared as Ramrod, as an amusing diversion, but I can neither tell, nor care, whether he, or anyone else, does so regularly. I take the various posters here as all individuals (as Brian''s mum would admonish) and agree it''s wrong if anybody tries to fool us by appearing under alternate identities.BTW, next time CJF drives to the pub on a Friday night, perhaps he could consider leaving on bloody time! [:P]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I applied to be a Police community Support office, unfortunately i didnt get the role.. why did i apply? 

jas :)

[/quote]

Think yourself lucky you didn''t get the job Jas, just think how painful

it would be having desks and doors inserted, and just think of 10 maybe

20 coppers coming inside you every day ;-)

[quote user="cityangel"]

I like  policemen, got stopped when one of

them jumped out from behind a bush  in Norwich last

year because I was speeding and not wearing my seat belt. Had

a nice chat with the nice policeman and he let me go with a warning not

to be a naughty girl again [:)]

[/quote]

hmm, copper lets off woman after nice chat bombshell! Can you take some of my points please CA? [:)]

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="cityangel"]

I like  policemen, got stopped when one of them jumped out from behind a bush  in Norwich last year because I was speeding and not wearing my seat belt. Had a nice chat with the nice policeman and he let me go with a warning not to be a naughty girl again [:)]

[/quote]

hmm, copper lets off woman after nice chat bombshell! Can you take some of my points please CA? [:)]

[/quote]

I don''t want any of the points on your license Spat, how many have you got anyway?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]Oh dear! It''s Candy and Cluck the slighted women. I know a few paramedics and they are rather well paid for having an advanced driving course and first aid certificate. I bet you''re a nurse, Cluck. Nurses, that''s another over-rated occupation. Angels-not![/quote]

OI.....gender issue here!.........I is male!

SHE was the copper.......and I wouldn''t recommend marrying one to my worst enemy. Even the uniform got boring after a while.....and the skirt was too small for me.

I do like nurses though..........

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Can nutty nigel ask one more time, the ''ncisa/rossi/wotsisname'' question? I only ask because I have a nice conspiracy theory developing about ncisa, the police and speeding angels (not accusing you of doing drugs!), not to mention all those nurses and pub visits! Has ever a thread been dragged off topic so consistently (dare I say, conveniently?) and conveniently (yes!)?

I get fed up with this multi-name-user mullarkey - I know Rude Old has appeared as Ramrod, as an amusing diversion, but I can neither tell, nor care, whether he, or anyone else, does so regularly. I take the various posters here as all individuals (as Brian''s mum would admonish) and agree it''s wrong if anybody tries to fool us by appearing under alternate identities.

BTW, next time CJF drives to the pub on a Friday night, perhaps he could consider leaving on bloody time! [:P]
[/quote]

Rude Old was Ramrod??  really?  Is this the alter ego he took up when he stated he was gonna leave the board!!

I must have left on time, good punter me!! [:P]  Can''t remember too much really, too much of that belgium stuff.  Had a tasty Caesars Shish Kebab and rather loud shananigans on the way back...  fortunatly the pigs werent about to arrest me for doing bugger all!

Quality pub you''re at there Barman!

Don''t recall SPat mentioning any license...shouldn''t that have read ''copper lets off woman after nice chat with bombshell''?Maybe CA would swap you some points for a chest infection?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Rude Old was Ramrod??  really?  Is this the alter ego he took up when he stated he was gonna leave the board!!

I must have left on time, good punter me!! [:P]  Can''t remember too much really, too much of that belgium stuff.  Had a tasty Caesars Shish Kebab and rather loud shananigans on the way back...  fortunatly the pigs werent about to arrest me for doing bugger all!

Quality pub you''re at there Barman!

[/quote]Ramrod ran alongside Rude Old in the days of saucy avatars (sigh!).On-time(ish) is what I''d call it - but then I''m always keen to get home on a Friday night.hope you''re not blaming your loudness on those lovely Belgians? You keep reminding me of Rik Mayall''s character from the Young Ones - fancy changing your name to People''s Poet?

I needed two identities in those days FB ''cos there were too many avatars on ''weekly bikini'' to choose from for one chap. Check it out....it might help with the withdrawals!