Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Possible Green Replacements

I imagine he will be a Charlton player from next week is out, so worthy should be looking for a replacement!

Is Gallacher good enough to become our 1st choice, What about Joe Lewis?

If (or When) Green goes, i think we should go after that Derby''s  Lee Camp,Hull''s Boaz Myhill, but my No 1 target would be Scott Carson on a seasons loan with a view of a permanet transfer if Liverpool will let him go!

I remember Worthy was linked will Alexander of Cardiff, i hope he does buy him, he''s old and not that good

What do you guys think?

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

I imagine he will be a Charlton player from next week is out, so worthy should be looking for a replacement!

Is Gallacher good enough to become our 1st choice, What about Joe Lewis?

If (or When) Green goes, i think we should go after that Derby''s  Lee Camp,Hull''s Boaz Myhill, but my No 1 target would be Scott Carson on a seasons loan with a view of a permanet transfer if Liverpool will let him go!

I remember Worthy was linked will Alexander of Cardiff, i hope he does buy him, he''s old and not that good

What do you guys think?

[/quote]

Sorry guys,made a mistake. I Hope Worthy Doesn''t buy Neil Alexander of Cardiff

"I dont think we need one"

After yesterday''s uncertainty in the box, I do! Great save at the end and all that, but he looked totally not in command for crosses or back passes.

Gallacher seems to be doing fine to me....and we have to bring Lewis along now too otherwise he may never make it.

We can then use the money to get a decent big centre forward in, cos that seems to be the main missing piece of the team right now!

It would be a bit unfair to bring someone in in front of Lewis to be honest, hes maturing nicely and must surely be worth a try as second choice keeper?

I dont think we need one either, Gallacher seems to have a slight problem with his punches but his command of area certainly no worse than Greens, Lewis good young backup, and if we did get an injury we can always get a loan in (remember theres dispensation to bring keepers in outside of the transfer window)...the money can be better used elsewhere

We need to pick up a veteran from some where as cover for our man. can''t put kids in goal. Pick up someone for nowt that has come to the end of his contract simple as that.

Scott Carson wont come on loan here to fester on the becnh when he can fester at Liverpool.

We wont drop Gallagher for the fact he is doing well this season.... why drop him when he has done nothing wrong.

jas :)

I''m happy with the two we have, don''t think we need anyone else.

Despite my reservations I would stik with gallacher and lewis - if gallacher does get worse then we shoudl move for a loanee and use the cash to strengthen midfield and if we must a target man.

Nobody - Gallagher is more than adequate and Lewis a talented understudy.  The money received should be used to strengthen our squad which IMO is currently too weak to sustain a promotion challenge.  We definately need another striker and possibly midfielder.