Sign in to follow this  
John Travolta is back

Just a rumour OR?

I live in the midlands about 15 miles from wolverhampton and last night recived a call from some mates who are wolves boys. the rumour around the club is the favourite for the managers job has prem experience and won the championship in the last five years, they seem to think its gonna be worthless. just wondering if anymore has been said around the club???????????

Bull Hooks, What a load of crap!

The Managers who have won the championship in the last 5 years are Worthy, Mick McCarthey, Steve Coppell, Harry Redknapp and Kevin Keegan.

So that answers your question then, Kevin Keegan will be the new Wolves Manager cause no poor club would want our worthless manager!

it could be a rumour, but its a feasible one and i wouldn''t be surprised given the situation at city.the fact we''ve struggled to attract new players to the club, took an age to get a new coach on board and failed to substainally quell supporters disquiet has in my view made it painfully clear to worthy and delia that the events of last season have left serious marks on the club.  given a proper ''new challenge'' and a fresh start in the wolves hot seat rather than trying to convince resitant doubters would appeal to anybody surely, let alone worthy.  if he goes, good luck to him

Thanks for the rumour JT!  I''ll keep my fingers crossed and hope that miracles do happen!

Wolves - couldn''t happen to a nicer club!!!!!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

The Managers who have won the championship in the last 5 years are Worthy, Mick McCarthey, Steve Coppell, Harry Redknapp and Kevin Keegan.

So that answers your question then, Kevin Keegan will be the new Wolves Manager cause no poor club would want our worthless manager!

[/quote]sorry not very clear, wolves have had permision to talk to this manager by a club ruling out Keegan and Mcarthy. also just heard its in the news of the world. fingers crossed we might get rid of the useless one.

Ahem.  What makes you think Worthy would want to go to Wolves? 

Hoddle left because "the gap between his expectations and those of the club became too wide".  Roughly translated, it sounds as though they were expecting him to achieve miracles with no money for players.

Out of the frying pan into the fire . . .

Celia, its in the Londons edition of  N.O.W. Had a read of a few Wolves message boards and they seem to think that its going to be Mr charisma Mick Mc, or it could be John Ward of Chelt too, I don''t think that Worthy will go to Wolves but and I know its a big but (like J-LO) if an offer came in from Wolves then we should let him go and go all out for my number 1 choice now and that is Steve Tilson of Southend Utd. but we can only hope that both will happen but as i have stated before if Worthy was to remain then I for one would get behind him and the team at least untill 10 games in.

Thats my little penny worth.

Scurilous folk are using this forum to spead malicious and unfounded allegations against the club.

Whatever next ?

[quote user="John Travolta is back"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]sorry not very clear, wolves have had permision to talk to this manager by a club ruling out Keegan and Mcarthy. also just heard its in the news of the world. fingers crossed we might get rid of the useless one.[/quote]

Cool, well I know it''s the NOTW but let''s all hope and pray the norwich board like him go!

Finger''s crossed!

Lets offer Wolves a million pounds to take him off our hands , unfortunately i cannot see the Wolves Chairman being as blind as little old Delia.

i fear this could be just another rumour, though it would make my year should it be true, as much as i hate wolves, i cant see them having such a low mental capacity to choose worthless. plus, consider the source, we can all live in hope...

It would help explain the lack of transfer activity if they are in discussions..............but I can''t see it myself.

Maybe if we all got together, Uir Gellar style and linked hands and chanted over a picture of Worthy and really believed then it would happen.

Who are we kidding?

I really hope this is true... not just for reasons of the obvious, but because it would be a move that would suit both parties.Worthington''s come in for so much abuse over the last year and whilst he really didn''t cut it last season, the guy''s done a great good job for us overall and whilst it''s probably run it''s course, I would love to see him move on with his head held high, leaving us to bring in a new man to carry on developing the club with a proper coaching pedigree.

As  a Norwich supporter and the girlfriend of a Wolves supporter, I really couldn''t be happier if this was true!!! In fact i probably wouldn''t stop laffing all season!!!!!! [:)]

Probably because its true Celia, and im sure we all know that the words "fact" and "news of the world" couldnt be further apart!

i really hope so!

Doomcaster said that no approach has been made and he didnt expect any.. he hasnt said "we will reject any approach" has he??? if wolves can afford to pay up the clueless fools contract then let him go! we could then have a laugh at Wolves expense all season

jas :)

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED10%20Jul%202006%2013%3A34%3A51%3A370

But City chief executive Neil Doncaster said today: “It''s news to me. We haven''t had contact from any club about Nigel and we aren''t expecting any.”

Why is that Neil? If Nigel is half as good as the board would have us believe then surely you would be fighting clubs off. No club wants him, there must be a reason for that!