Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Bad Request AND 504 Gateway

Yep just got 502 Bad Request for the first time in ages, months even when i logged in 5 minutes ago.

40 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Yup, it's very slow at the moment. Copying in @SouthwellC in case he can have a word - much appreciated if so.

Thanks for this, guys. I'll chase the guys our end and see if we can get it solved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, SouthwellC said:

Thanks for this, guys. I'll chase the guys our end and see if we can get it solved. 

Cheers Mr S - im sure CC would appreciate anything to un-jam his pipes! 

22 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Does seem a little slower than normal. Maybe the pipes are jammed?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SouthwellC said:

Cheers Connor. Appreciate this really isn't your job, so thanks so much for doing this.

I was outside this evening enjoying the street sounds of Bowthorpe whilst trying to get on here on my phone to see if the PUPs picks had been made. I was getting frustrated! "ducking bad report!" I thought I'd said quietly but Glad next door must have heard and asked me what was up. "Well Glad, I can't get on the forum" She looked at me with that I know best face and said "int yew raportud ut?" So I told her someone had but apparently it isn't the job of the person they reported it to. Glad looked at me incredulously and said "raportut to the bluk oose job utis" I told her I didn't think anyone knows who that is. Then she came right up to the fence and said "wull thairs summut up with thair corprut guvnunce" Then she went in to watch Corrie but looked back and said "ask that Steff wot she thinks". I started to say it's Sheff and he's... but it was useless, she was gone.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I was outside this evening enjoying the street sounds of Bowthorpe whilst trying to get on here on my phone to see if the PUPs picks had been made. I was getting frustrated! "ducking bad report!" I thought I'd said quietly but Glad next door must have heard and asked me what was up. "Well Glad, I can't get on the forum" She looked at me with that I know best face and said "int yew raportud ut?" So I told her someone had but apparently it isn't the job of the person they reported it to. Glad looked at me incredulously and said "raportut to the bluk oose job utis" I told her I didn't think anyone knows who that is. Then she came right up to the fence and said "wull thairs summut up with thair corprut guvnunce" Then she went in to watch Corrie but looked back and said "ask that Steff wot she thinks". I started to say it's Sheff and he's... but it was useless, she was gone.

Love it. My best to Glad. I'd love to get the forum working right, but like other things, well beyond my capabilities. Still, Glad can make us a strong brew while we wait. 

Edited by shefcanary
  • Like 1

city about to score a beauty - then bad gateway comes up-DAMN  DID WE SCORE LOL

21 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Malaysia: Call to 'prosecute actors in drag' - BBC News

• Haha 1