dylanisabaddog

Tonight's the night - Hull v Coventry

image.png.29f18fb39686cb2221da96bc4eb95b69.png

So Coventry more or less done in terms of the play-offs now. Hull must win both games. Hate to say it, but the Scum could do us a favour by drawing with them really. Hull's last game is Vs Argyle. Argyle have Millwall next, who have nothing left to play for but pride really.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Should have lumped it then. 

I did! Happy days Dunc. Wasn’t expecting to see you posting until 1am. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I did! Happy days Dunc. Wasn’t expecting to see you posting until 1am. 

After you disappeared the other week, I started to doubt if you’d ever post again! Welcome back, anyway.

You carry on with these kind of Naps and you’ll get restricted. Who do you use? 

Draw would have been best, but I dont think Hull winning is a bad thing. It eliminates Coventry, with their dangerous extra game in hand.

Our goal diff is 7 better than Hull and crucially our goals scored is 77 to their 65, which acts as another 'goal' if the GD ended level.

We need to win on Saturday.

Then if Hull drop points vs Ipswich we're there....even if they do beat ipswich ,if we lose at Birmingham, as long as their isnt a significant swing in GD we should be ok

...but then would Birmingham 2-0 Norwich, Plymouth 0 - 5 Hull on the last day be a surprise??!

2 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

After you disappeared the other week, I started to doubt if you’d ever post again! Welcome back, anyway.

You carry on with these kind of Naps and you’ll get restricted. Who do you use? 

Intuition Dunc. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Your bets are imaginary? Which bookie…😂?

Catch up Duncan. Days before I said Hull would win, when team news was posted at 7pm I said pile on . Do some homework and stop guessing. Read the threads from that time. P.S, you’re so funny. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

15 minutes ago, stratton canary said:

Yes, binners not kicking off until 8pm, so will know what they have to do, crazy! 

The outcome of auto promotion could well be influenced by TV schedulling. If Leeds win Friday night that puts huge pressure on Ipswich.

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Catch up Duncan. Days before I said Hull would win, when team news was posted at 7pm I said pile on . Do some homework and stop guessing. Read the threads from that time. P.S, you’re so funny. 

You’d have been a real asset on Rays Funds. You’d get some sound tips on there..

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The outcome of auto promotion could well be influenced by TV schedulling. If Leeds win Friday night that puts huge pressure on Ipswich.

"Oh no, how awful"

• Like 2

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

You’d have been a real asset on Rays Funds. You’d get some sound tips on there..

Win some and lose some I guess. I think I’ll live it mind. Did you check my predictions for bullshi££ing? 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Win some and lose some I guess. I think I’ll live it mind. Did you check my predictions for bullshi££ing? 

Now THAT I can imagine that you’re an expert in. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well, it seems likely that both the binners and Hull will want the win, and a draw would probably do us fine - it is one of those rare occasions where binners getting some sort of a result could do us a huge favour. 

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Now THAT I can imagine that you’re an expert in. 🙂

Joking aside it’s wonderful to see you active at this hour. Sleep deprivation or stress? 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Joking aside it’s wonderful to see you active at this hour. Sleep deprivation or stress? 

Neither. Bit weird, this obsession with my posting habits. Where did you disappear to? Not another bad step outside a disreputable hostelry I hope? 

3 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Neither. Bit weird, this obsession with my posting habits. Where did you disappear to? Not another bad step outside a disreputable hostelry I hope? 

So I notice your posting habits (not tricky) and you missed me when I stopped for a month! 

I like your witty comments on here,  it’s what keeps us all together. What a community we are when all said and done.

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Leeds to beat QPR in Friday

us to beat Swansea

Hull and Ipswich draw

A perfect weekend

...thats not too much to ask is it???

I don't have the Bet365 app anymore but I'm sure there's a kindly soul around who could tell you the odds on that perfect weekend

(I'd also love a Sheff W win at home v WBA, and if I'm being REALLY greedy, Birmingham to beat Huddersfield to pull Plymouth right into the relegation scrap. Which would also mean the last day for them, home to Hull, would have a lot more oomf)

If we can't get the requisite points against Swansea and Birmingham then we don't deserve the play-offs.

I'm happy it's in our own hands, we don't need help from elsewhere.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

So I notice your posting habits (not tricky) and you missed me when I stopped for a month! 

I like your witty comments on here,  it’s what keeps us all together. What a community we are when all said and done.

It’s just you’re normally so prolific. Is there a time you’d prefer me to post? I aim to please, you know. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

It’s just you’re normally so prolific. Is there a time you’d prefer me to post? I aim to please, you know. 

Sensitive!!! Joking apart stay normal, keep posting between 1am and 4 during Party Girls? 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Sensitive!!! Joking apart stay normal, between 1am and 4 am after Party Girls? 

Do what now?

Have you just inadvertently let your nocturnal habits slip out? (Matron!) 

Suits You, Sir! 

IMG_6119.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

If we can't get the requisite points against Swansea and Birmingham then we don't deserve the play-offs.

I'm happy it's in our own hands, we don't need help from elsewhere.

I hope so...but I've an inkling we might

...even if that help comes from Ipswich

Do what now?

Suits You, Sir! 

IMG_6119.jpeg

Just like dad! Make fcuk all sense most of the time. If it makes you smile then where’s the harm. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Just like dad! Make fcuk all sense most of the time. If it makes you smile then where’s the harm. 

Are you like your Dad?

I’m proud to be like mine. Probably the first (only) compliment you’ll ever pay me, and even then you didn’t REALLY mean it as one!!

Enjoy your winnings!!! 😉👍

Are you like your Dad?

I’m proud to be like mine. Probably the first (only) compliment you’ll ever pay me, and even then you didn’t REALLY mean it as one!!

Enjoy your winnings!!! 😉👍

Some attributes from him, and he brought me to this club. I don’t think you or dad have ever been victims though! Far too cunning for that. 

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Some attributes from him, and he brought me to this club. I don’t think you or dad have ever been victims though! Far too cunning for that. 

Cunning, eh? Being from the Midlands, I’ve often wondered if you were really a wily old 🦊 

😂

6 hours ago, Google Bot said:

We shouldn't be in playoffs if we can't beat the likes of Birmingham.

Even if we can beat teams in the top 3 from down the road?

17 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Do what now?

Suits You, Sir! 

IMG_6119.jpeg

Ooh, playoffs sir.  You'd like that wouldn't you sir. 

• Haha 1