16 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

Will surely leave in summer unless knapper gets him to sign a new deal ?

Joined us from a Premier Leauge side and recently talked about how his favorite childhood memories were attending Carrow Road to watch us play.

Get the feeling he's not one we need to worry about leaving

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

Bearing in mind that we spent £5m or so on him and would obviously only sell him at a decent profit, how many Premier League teams would be prepared to spend big on Gunn to be their number one? He's having a fantastic season, but he's not the only highly-rated young(ish) Championship goalkeeper so I reckon we're safe.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Joined us from a Premier Leauge side and recently talked about how his favorite childhood memories were attending Carrow Road to watch us play.

Get the feeling he's not one we need to worry about leaving

That means nothing if the club accepts a bid and he gets offered 10k+ extra a week. No matter how much love he has for the club. 

I've said on other posts that I have a suspicion that Celtic is the next stop, hart retiring etc. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
Wrong side of Glasgow đŸ¤£

Been solid all season and boy did we miss him; has kept us in so many games   Close to pots.

39 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

That means nothing if the club accepts a bid and he gets offered 10k+ extra a week. No matter how much love he has for the club. 

I've said on other posts that I have a suspicion that rangers is the next stop, hart retiring etc. 

Not sure I see the pull, doubt they’d offer much more in wages than us, European football but domestic league is dire. 

He’s got a decent chance of getting in the PL again as a No1, if not this season in the future. He’s too young and playing too well to go to career death land IMO.

39 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Bearing in mind that we spent £5m or so on him and would obviously only sell him at a decent profit, how many Premier League teams would be prepared to spend big on Gunn to be their number one? He's having a fantastic season, but he's not the only highly-rated young(ish) Championship goalkeeper so I reckon we're safe.

Agreed. Cannot see that many (any) Premiership clubs would want him, other than as a back up. As he was a back up at Southampton I cannot see that this is something that he would want to repeat - other than for the money. 

42 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I've said on other posts that I have a suspicion that rangers is the next stop, hart retiring etc. 

Doesn't Hart play for Celtic? 

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Doesn't Hart play for Celtic? 

Oh yeah đŸ¤£đŸ¤£ I meant Celtic đŸ¤£đŸ¤£Â 

47 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Oh yeah đŸ¤£đŸ¤£ I meant Celtic đŸ¤£đŸ¤£Â 

Don't make that mistake if you ever go to Glasgow!!

2 hours ago, Soldier on said:

Who's Knapper? Does he exist. Guess Wagner will find out  at seasons end.