Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

£45 Women's Season Ticket

9 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Just to square the circle in the equality field it also costs £45 for someone who doesn’t identify as either.

Not sure where such a person goes if caught short.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Not sure where such a person goes if caught short.

The loo. Just like on a plane. Or a train. 

Marketing ploy: £45 for a women's season ticket gets you a women's season ticket and priority on the men's season ticket waiting list; a men's season ticket includes a free women's season ticket.

13 hours ago, essex canary said:

What is the significance of Club Life Presidents who are listed immediately under Directors in the Programme listing and clearly at times have other links with the Club as would appear to be the case here?

Not to mention a NCFC website message that says 'Please be aware that NCFC is not connected to the Canaries Trust in any way" when in fact it apparently has a Memorandum of Understanding with same.

I have no idea what you are referring to with your first paragraph, nor, for that matter, any interest whatsoever in your point.

As for your second paragraph, this has already been answered in private email correspondence. You’ve either ignored the reply, or failed to understand the context of the answer given. Quelle surprise! 

On 16/04/2024 at 22:54, essex canary said:

Where is the equality?

Yeah, and whilst we're on the subject, why can't I buy a Porsche 911 GT3 for the same price as a Ford Fiesta?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, GMF said:

As for your second paragraph, this has already been answered in private email correspondence. You’ve either ignored the reply, or failed to understand the context of the answer given. Quelle surprise! 

If they really must express themselves in a style more negative than a Chris Hughton tactical formation maybe 'not integrated' would be semantically accurate?

Edited by essex canary

11 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

The loo. Just like on a plane. Or a train. 

Aren't they still binary at Carrow Road?

7 hours ago, essex canary said:

Aren't they still binary at Carrow Road?

Not all. Weird isn’t it? Folk with disabilities seem perfectly able to share toilets without a song and dance. Well, not dance, but you know what I mean. 

• Haha 1

You forgot to mention @essex canary that Birmingham City have solved the problem for you by making the men’s season tickets, usable at the women’s fixtures as well, ie gives you free entry into the women’s games as well

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

You forgot to mention @essex canary that Birmingham City have solved the problem for you by making the men’s season tickets, usable at the women’s fixtures as well, ie gives you free entry into the women’s games as well

Well there you go. A Football Club that gives a little extra and on your doorstep. They are making it cheap for their fans families too on 4 May. They probably don't pay out £500k for their prime Fan Engagement Officer which is why they can afford it.

• Haha 1

Just now, essex canary said:

Well there you go. A Football Club that gives a little extra and on your doorstep. They are making it cheap for their fans families too on 4 May. They probably don't pay out £500k for their prime Fan Engagement Officer which is why they can afford it.

Ffs, every opportunity! 😑 

12 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Ffs, every opportunity! 😑 

Beyond ridiculous @Greavsy before you even read where the clown thinks Elliott King is on £500K.

13 hours ago, essex canary said:

So what applies to us doesn’t apply to Birmingham, you speak so much s*** you can’t even keep up with the rubbish you post.

As I keep saying, just f*** off for 6 weeks.

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Beyond ridiculous @Greavsy before you even read where the clown thinks Elliott King is on £500K.

Zoe is the strategic lead.

On 16/04/2024 at 17:54, essex canary said:

Where is the equality?

Would you prefer it be 500 quid and nobody buy one?

Bill Burr has a fairly accurate piece on why women's sport is the way it is.

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

Zoe is the strategic lead.

Your wording was Fan Engagement Officer and that is Elliott King.

21 hours ago, essex canary said:

I am sure if Birmingham currently had 8000 season ticket holders travelling from afar and sell out crowds they wouldn’t have to offer cut price deals either, but it is mainly to fill their ground and create an atmosphere due to their predicament.

Blues fans are crying with laughter at your post and affording things, with money taken out of their club. You do realise that the previous owners took everything do you ? Including tens of millions the club didn’t even have.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Well b back said:

I am sure if Birmingham currently had 8000 season ticket holders travelling from afar and sell out crowds they wouldn’t have to offer cut price deals either, but it is mainly to fill their ground and create an atmosphere due to their predicament.

Blues fans are crying with laughter at your post and affording things, with money taken out of their club. You do realise that the previous owners took everything do you ? Including tens of millions the club didn’t even have.

Indeed which makes it very strange that the Ombudsman who took my case was an ex Birmingham City employee. Presumably the new owners are making a better impression?

If 40% of NCFC's season ticket holders are long distance travellers that is a double edged issue which reflects that to some extent Norfolk is a low wage area and the Club as part of the community should proceed with sensitivity on that matter. 

Edited by essex canary
  • Sad 1

This could’ve been an excellent thread full of thought provoking points on the ladies game but @essex canary plays the Zoë card yet again 

• Like 2

On 19/04/2024 at 19:54, essex canary said:

If 40% of NCFC's season ticket holders are long distance travellers 

I noticed on a thread this morning you mentioned again that 40% of our season ticket holders live outside of Norfolk so the question is what is the source for this figure that you are punting around ?

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I noticed on a thread this morning you mentioned again that 40% of our season ticket holders live outside of Norfolk so the question is what is the source for this figure that you are punting around ?

One of our regular posters lives on a different planet. There is plenty of evidence in multiple threads to prove it!

• Haha 2

On 19/04/2024 at 19:54, essex canary said:

If 40% of NCFC's season ticket holders are long distance travellers that is a double edged issue which reflects that to some extent Norfolk is a low wage area and the Club as part of the community should proceed with sensitivity on that matter. 

I'd always welcome cheaper ticket prices. 

But pricing is always going to be based on a supply and demand model, and in that regard there's not much to fix is there? :

image.thumb.png.9ac60db3ff1bd2535c66e803da303e9c.png

'Real' Stadium attendance is a nationwide problem due to cost of living, and I think we're one of the better in that regard also. 

Are you suggesting the club should offer out cheap seats to casuals on the day?  It'd be nice to know the relevance and point being made here.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Are you suggesting the club should offer out cheap seats to casuals on the day?  It'd be nice to know the relevance and point being made here.

That would last precisely one season before people thought ' fock this, im just gonna turn up on the day and pay less'.....Essex has a history of spouting ill thought out shoite like this...the man wouldnt last 5 minutes in any real life situations where  his ' money' couldnt protect him.

i'm glad i didnt become a multimillionaire member of the landed gentry until i had seen a bit of the shoity end of life.

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

That would last precisely one season before people thought ' fock this, im just gonna turn up on the day and pay less'.....Essex has a history of spouting ill thought out shoite like this...the man wouldnt last 5 minutes in any real life situations where  his ' money' couldnt protect him.

i'm glad i didnt become a multimillionaire member of the landed gentry until i had seen a bit of the shoity end of life.

Always grounded Corkio ! 

Don't forget your roots. Sir! 

19 hours ago, Google Bot said:

I'd always welcome cheaper ticket prices. 

But pricing is always going to be based on a supply and demand model, and in that regard there's not much to fix is there? :

image.thumb.png.9ac60db3ff1bd2535c66e803da303e9c.png

'Real' Stadium attendance is a nationwide problem due to cost of living, and I think we're one of the better in that regard also. 

Real stadium attendance is clearly a real issue for NCFC at midweek matches where I think we all know it tends to fall below 90%. A good initiative there would be to provide a ST opt out option for those who can't make those games with some monetary compensation then sell with a competitive promotion as at the margin these games aren't attractive. An element of speculate to accumulate in terms of atmosphere creation and new fans.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Real stadium attendance is clearly a real issue for NCFC at midweek matches where I think we all know it tends to fall below 90%. A good initiative there would be to provide a ST opt out option for those who can't make those games with some monetary compensation then sell with a competitive promotion as at the margin these games aren't attractive. An element of speculate to accumulate in terms of atmosphere creation and new fans.

How many more times, nobody wants our tickets unless it is against Ipswich or maybe Leeds. There were hundreds of casual tickets, even on the morning of the Hull game, and if they are not snapped up for that, then they really ain’t the demand.

Of course should we get in the playoffs, these mystery fans will appear, saying it’s not fair and the ground is to small.

Edited by Well b back

43 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Real stadium attendance is clearly a real issue for NCFC at midweek matches where I think we all know it tends to fall below 90%. A good initiative there would be to provide a ST opt out option for those who can't make those games with some monetary compensation

Club would sell already available casual tickets first at premium, though.  The only way this would work is if they discounted all available seats in the final 24 hours prior to kickoff - at which point people will just sit and wait for those reductions and it would undermine the entire pricing and availability which as demonstrated is working better than vast majority of clubs.

The logistics of managing opt-outs and linking those to specific promotional prices are vast, on top of that, what do the club do when you walk to your ST seat and there's someone sat there with a valid ticket and you're adamant you haven't opted out?  Not everyone is good with technology and this would have to be an online system.

What many casuals want is a bunch of seats together that doesn't cost £100, so they can make a night of it with their partner and kids and perhaps grab some food out.  But usually you get 1 and 2's left over that go unsold.

This is why terracing was so much better as it was just done on numbers.  I wish there was an easy solution, such as free seated areas where you pay to sit in that section but there's no pre-defined seat number, and in this area season tickets are reduced and do have the 'opt out' compensation, as logistically it's much easier to manage.

If there's a group of you, you just make sure to get up there early.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I take it you are swerving an answer @essex canary ?

Edited by TIL 1010