Sign in to follow this  
norwich canary

What was the Jonny Rowe injury news today

According to Wagner: “He is around the schedule we had in our head in terms of a time frame [for return].”

Make of that what you will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, norwich canary said:

I can’t seem to find it on line? 

will he be available for the scum?

I do hope so. Otherwise cometh the Saintz.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yes, he will be back to score against your team.

He is Waveney etc. He is not a binner and goes to most games I believe. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, The Bristol Nest said:

He is Waveney etc. He is not a binner and goes to most games I believe. 

You missed off “…but despite that, is still an annoying pain in the ….” 😉😘

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

You missed off “…but despite that, is still an annoying pain in the ….” 😉😘

You missed off “…****”

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, norwich canary said:

I can’t seem to find it on line? 

will he be available for the scum?

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

How many more times……..Waveney is NOT an Ipswich supporter. He attends nearly all City’s games home and away which is more than most of us on here. 

Yes, he’s an annoying wind-up merchant but that doesn’t make him an Ipswich fan.

14 hours ago, Grando said:

According to Wagner: “He is around the schedule we had in our head in terms of a time frame [for return].”

Make of that what you will.

On February 14, Wagner said:

"Unfortunately, it is a serious hamstring injury. I can't give a serious timeframe, but we speak more about a couple of months rather than weeks … We have to wait and see for the first four weeks how he progresses in his rehab to give a clearer picture of his timeframe. We strongly hope that we will get him back at the end of the season and that he will play for us. Hopefully, the season will not be finished at the beginning of May."

A couple of months from February 14 takes us to April 14, so if he's slightly ahead of schedule it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he could feature against the scummers. Obviously if he is ready to play them, Wagner would be daft to announce it in advance and keep them guessing.

Preston seems a more realistic target based on Wagner's comments above, I'd say.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Why would he be at Carrow Road tomorrow and going to Leicester on Monday then if he is a Binner ?

Given our luck with injuries I wouldn't rush him back tbh, Ipswich or not.

If he lines up at Wembley 100% fit that would be a major boost.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

How many more times……..Waveney is NOT an Ipswich supporter. He attends nearly all City’s games home and away which is more than most of us on here. 

Yes, he’s an annoying wind-up merchant but that doesn’t make him an Ipswich fan.

Even more ironic that CC doesn't set foot in Carrow Rd despite living 90 mins away.

It's about 1 minute 30 into this. Basically, Rowe is "back on the grass" but no return date given. Wagner wasn't too happy with the Webber questions!

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Even more ironic that CC doesn't set foot in Carrow Rd despite living 90 mins away.

I doubt he’d go and see us if we drew Foxton away in the FA Cup 😀

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

As well as Wagner mentioning he was back on the grass, Argos also mentioned in one of his recent videos, that he was now training outside, which you could see pissed Argos off a bit as that left him alone in the gym for most of the morning. At least Argos has got rid of his boot!

Also in Argos' video was a brief shot of Sargent running on the "treadmill in a vacuum" machine. It's going to take a lot of work to see him last the season.

6 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

As well as Wagner mentioning he was back on the grass, Argos also mentioned in one of his recent videos, that he was now training outside, which you could see pissed Argos off a bit as that left him alone in the gym for most of the morning. At least Argos has got rid of his boot!

Also in Argos' video was a brief shot of Sargent running on the "treadmill in a vacuum" machine. It's going to take a lot of work to see him last the season.

Those videos from Onel really do highlight how quality our training centre is these days. It might not be enough to get him and Rowe back this season, but the recovery process is a world away from what it would have been 5 - 10 plus years back.

7 hours ago, Satriales said:

Those videos from Onel really do highlight how quality our training centre is these days. It might not be enough to get him and Rowe back this season, but the recovery process is a world away from what it would have been 5 - 10 plus years back.

10 years ago they wouldn’t  have had the injuries in the first place

Amazing how many injuries this season we’ve had not related to league games

8 hours ago, shefcanary said:

He was having those suctions caps on his back in one of his other videos too, and it wasn't a mild treatment of it.  You're right, it's going to take some to keep key players fit and maximising the minutes they're on the field - The use of Sarge has been brilliant so far though, so fingers crossed.