Sign in to follow this  
The Bunny

Is Idah back?

Ha, I don't know, can't read the number plate! But it is international break - isn't he away with the Ireland squad?

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

If Adam Idah can afford a Ferrari there is something very wrong with our game 

Something wrong with a lot of people too, I see mums driving their kids half a mile to school in £800/month lease cars.  Probably get a Ferrari for couple grand a month.  Tik Tok generation innit, bruv! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

If Adam Idah can afford a Ferrari there is something very wrong with our game 

Idah is on around 20 grand a week. (supposedly)

One of the latest Ferrari models is the 812 GTS. It costs around £300,000.

So for Idah to afford this brand spanking new car it would take him about 3 months.

5d70e7d4ee5f7e58630608ed-d-2.0-812gts-dy

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So for Idah to afford this brand spanking new car it would take him about 3 months.

5d70e7d4ee5f7e58630608ed-d-2.0-812gts-dy

After tax that is around £10k a week. Is he really so stupid he spends 7 or 8 months salary on a car? 

Edit. In answer to my own question, yes he probably is 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

Last time I saw him driving it was a Mercedes G-class which aren't too far off the low Ferrari price. 

1 hour ago, RobJames said:

"Mendham, who spoke only to confirm his name, age and address, is the son of the former Norwich City football star Peter Mendham."

another wrong 'un ☺️

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-norfolk-68598455

Yeah, I saw this on Reddit earlier today. He got an investment on Dragons Den back in 2013, looked completely different to how he does now. Think he has a tattoo on his forehead now!

20 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Yeah, I saw this on Reddit earlier today. He got an investment on Dragons Den back in 2013, looked completely different to how he does now. Think he has a tattoo on his forehead now!

I'm not one to judge but anytime I see someone with a face or head tattoo I can't help but think they're not the brightest

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm not one to judge but anytime I see someone with a face or head tattoo I can't help but think they're not the brightest

Agreed. He also went to court for hitting his pregnant partner, fair to say he doesn't seem to be a decent chap.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/24193591.dragons-den-winner-ross-mendham-sees-100k-ferrari-write-off/

Edited by Satriales
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Our friend tattoo's eyebrows on to people (Mainly women) - And I never knew it was a thing up until a few years back when she was showing hers and explaining the process.  Blew my tiny mind a bit, so many people have it nowadays too.

10 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Our friend tattoo's eyebrows on to people (Mainly women) - And I never knew it was a thing up until a few years back when she was showing hers and explaining the process.  Blew my tiny mind a bit, so many people have it nowadays too.

A chap I knew tattoo'ed rabbits on his forehead, as he was going bald

-

I think they were meant to be hairs

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I think vin diesel needs to retake his test. 

"Electrical fault" according to his defence lawyer.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, RobJames said:

the car, or him ?

Actually, re-reading it again it may be in relation to his electronic tag and that's why he broke curfew.  EDP put that image in the middle of the article which threw me off a bit.

Dude's got some really shady stuff going on here.  Not allowed to leave Norfolk.

Edited by Google Bot

15 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Actually, re-reading it again it may be in relation to his electronic tag and that's why he broke curfew.  EDP put that image in the middle of the article which threw me off a bit.

Dude's got some really shady stuff going on here.  Not allowed to leave Norfolk.

Yes, bail conditions are usually based on you being banned from somewhere -  town centre etc (so a friend tells me 😌), not required to remain in some locale.

Still it does add a new twist to the son following in his famous footballing father's shoes

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

There are not many cars which hold their value as well as a Ferrari, which is one thing to consider when discussing the price of one.

A 1987 to 1992 Ferrari F40 goes for an average of about $1.5m a piece, they cost $399k when new in 1987. 

That actually beats inflation! 

Edited by JonnyJonnyRowe

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

Worth noting that these are not permanent tattoos, they last approx 1 to 3 years, which is much less dramatic. Its popular with women who were in their teens or twenties in the 1990s when really thin eyebrows were popular, and over plucking meant they were stuck with them as the hairs didn't grow back. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

There are not many cars which hold their value as well as a Ferrari, which is one thing to consider when discussing the price of one.

A Ferrari F40 goes for an average of about $1.5m a piece, they cost $399k when new in 1987. 

That actually beats inflation! 

I think it was an F430. Looks like you can get a second hand one for less than £100K.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Satriales said:

I think it was an F430. Looks like you can get a second hand one for less than £100K.

The one that crashed was yeah, think they start at £135k new, its their most affordable model.

Edited by JonnyJonnyRowe

3 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

The one that crashed was yeah, think they start at £135k new, its their most affordable model.

Cheap. I'm off to get two in the morning 😂

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Yes, bail conditions are usually based on you being banned from somewhere -  town centre etc (so a friend tells me 😌), not required to remain in some locale.

Still it does add a new twist to the son following in his famous footballing father's shoes

Firstly it's not that unusual to be informed not to leave somewhere whilst bailed. I think it's just typical so you don't see it expressed as often. The police will often say "don't go anywhere" whilst you are under investigation or if they feel they may need you for questioning again. If he's on tag then tags themselves don't allow travel beyond a certain distance without first getting permission. I believe it is usually the case that you are informed not to leave the country whilst on bail... mainly so you can't go somewhere without an extradition treaty. Equally, house arrest means you cannot leave the confines of your house/property.

The point of a tag is that you avoid a prison sentence whilst still being limited in what you can do.

I've worked with youngsters on tags and dealing with bail conditions. Some have been told not to leave Norfolk if they have been involved with county lines etc. Though in their cases, more as a protective measure. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

After tax that is around £10k a week. Is he really so stupid he spends 7 or 8 months salary on a car? 

Edit. In answer to my own question, yes he probably is 

To be fair, if you’re earning that much, why not? You can’t enjoy it when you’re dead.

when you think about it, personal wealth is only in your hands while you’re alive, then it goes  onto others, and some taxes, so it all gets ploughed back in the end anyway. And all the stuff you own moves on to someone else when you’re dead as well.

so if some people earn stupid amounts because some people are dumb enough to pay them that much, does it really matter?

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 1