Sign in to follow this  
daz

Possible mayor suspension

Unfortunately, the referee tomorrow is Charles Breakspear, it is his 1st championship game and he does have a bit of a reputation of brandishing yellow cards quite freely. 

16 minutes ago, carrowman said:

Unfortunately, the referee tomorrow is Charles Breakspear, it is his 1st championship game and he does have a bit of a reputation of brandishing yellow cards quite freely. 

On the plus side he does brew a decent pint…..

• Haha 1

100% the refs check this in their seedy little travelodge they put them up on the night before the fixture.

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

100% the refs check this in their seedy little travelodge they put them up on the night before the fixture.

Don't wind him up then! lol

Posted (edited)

I think it will be Lungi in for Hanley.I wouldnt blame Wagner for resting McLean to the bench for that very reason and  use Nunez from the start.
We really need to have no suspensions for the rest of the run in.

Edited by Grumpy

I thought the cut off point for ten bookings was the 32nd game we have played 36 so the next target is 15 bookings. Over to you CS.

1 hour ago, ridgeman said:

I thought the cut off point for ten bookings was the 32nd game we have played 36 so the next target is 15 bookings. Over to you CS.

I think Connor is correct. 32 games applied to the EPL, it's 37 for the Chumps according to this...

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/championship-yellow-card-amnesty-stoke-8942356

Hopefully Mr Breakspear will preach forgiveness befor issuing a yellow, in line with his predecessor

2 hours ago, Grumpy said:

I think it will be Lungi in for Hanley.I wouldnt blame Wagner for resting McLean to the bench for that very reason and  use Nunez from the start.
We really need to have no suspensions for the rest of the run in.

This does make sense.

• Like 1