In the probale absence of Sainz together with Rowe and Onel who if anyone can step up. I can only think that Macullum or Fisher would do the job or are there some pickings from the u21s. Can we play 4 fullbacks with two as wide men ?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Kenny back at centre half or even Sorensen as Baath seems not to be flavour of the month. Really hope he doesn't put Sarge out wide as when he did that last night Boro had nowt to worry about. Its Wagner though so who knows what he'll do 

I don’t want Gibbs and Fassnacht on the wings. Should try McCullum there or chuck Myles in. Need some genuine pace. 

Push Dimi up and Fassnacht 

Or play with wing backs 

• Like 1

Our width comes from the fullbacks not the wingers. I think he will play Gibbs as he will give better defensive cover as an inverted winger.

I'd be tempted to rest Barnes for Rotherham and bring in Nunez.

Hanley looks very doubtful I would have thought but will Wagner go for 2 left footers in McLean and Gibson?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canarycop said:

In the probale absence of Sainz together with Rowe and Onel who if anyone can step up. I can only think that Macullum or Fisher would do the job or are there some pickings from the u21s. Can we play 4 fullbacks with two as wide men ?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Kenny back at centre half or even Sorensen as Baath seems not to be flavour of the month. Really hope he doesn't put Sarge out wide as when he did that last night Boro had nowt to worry about. Its Wagner though so who knows what he'll do 

USA out wide and Gibbs upfront. You just know it makes sense!

McCallum would be worth giving a go. Bit of pace and can put in a decent cross. Not sure about his passing though. 

This is a headache Wagner really didn't need. 

2 minutes ago, Satriales said:

McCallum would be worth giving a go. Bit of pace and can put in a decent cross. Not sure about his passing though. 

This is a headache Wagner really didn't need. 

He’s got more end product that Gianoulis who doesn’t know what the hell to do when he gets near the opposition area. 

I'd go with wingbacks personally- line up something like...

Gunn

Duffy       McLean        Gibson

Stacey     Sara        Nunez       McCallum

Barnes    Fassnacht

Sargent

It's Rotherham at home – we should be more than strong enough. That team was dominant until the red card, so I'd make as few changes as possible. Personally I'd bring McCallum in and shift Dimi forward, and otherwise leave it unchanged.

• Like 1

Play Borja when we successfully overturn that disgusting decision last night 👍

Maybe Madley's brother can come down from the Prem and ref our game on Saturday to make the peace? 

Scrap that, they'll spend 90 minutes just pointing and laughing at the Joma Ability Counts Gallery, the pr*cks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Hanley looks very doubtful

On last night's showing that's a positive.

If Hanley is injured, I can see Wagner putting Sorenson in his position as he's a better ball player. The wide position is trickier as there isn't much depth now, could see McCallum/Gibbs being shoehorned to that role. 

Given the article on the Pink'Un front page it seems that Welch is the favoured replacement.