10 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Absolute quality ... a poor man's Wes 

He’s make a great alternative to Barnes playing just behind the striker like Stiepermann or Wessy. 

The creativity in our team with O’Hare, Sainz & Rowe behind Sarge. Not a bad front 4. Along with Nunez and Sara behind them. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah he's not signing for another champs side unless its one of the " big ones " like a Southampton if they miss out on the play offs. 

He'll be premier League bound, probably at one of the promoted clubs.

Sakamoto is the one to raid from them. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Posted (edited)

He's realistically not going to run down how contract at play off chasing Coventry to sign on similar wages for play off chasing Norwich, if he's running his contract down it's because he knows he can get a better offer somewhere else. He's a good player at this level but not amazing and we're going to have to cut the wage bill next year so I don't see us going for in-demand out of contract players. 

Realistically though Championship clubs can't afford to sign each others players anymore unless you're one of the newly relegated teams so the only way to get a player proven in the Championship who has played there recently is by signing players out of contract or after they've been promoted and are considered second choice. Tbh I think we have too many players whose levels vary from looking real quality to pretty hopeless from game to game and even minute to minute in some cases and we could do with a few more steady, consistent, proven players next year so I do hope we're looking at players within that bracket but I don't see O'Hare being someone we could attract. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

You can sign from the championship if they are over the hill and past it.  Norwich haver proved it more than once.  Up and coming youngsters no chance.  Need to tap into L3 and 4 for bargains, which there are some especially at CB.

10 minutes ago, pete said:

You can sign from the championship if they are over the hill and past it.  Norwich haver proved it more than once.  Up and coming youngsters no chance.  Need to tap into L3 and 4 for bargains, which there are some especially at CB.

You do know that we've actually got 4 centre backs out on loan in League 2 at the moment? 

I should think you could put your house on him signing for Burnley regardless of which league they're in

Not very good at celebrating, anyway.

7 hours ago, Jersey Canary said:

He’s make a great alternative to Barnes playing just behind the striker like Stiepermann or Wessy. 

The creativity in our team with O’Hare, Sainz & Rowe behind Sarge. Not a bad front 4. Along with Nunez and Sara behind them. 

Unfortunately there’s a real chance we might sign a player like O’Hare but come the end of summer we’re likely to be without Sargent & Sara.