Sign in to follow this  
Don’t be Krul

Happy Birthday Ken Brown

Legend! 

I wonder how many people signed the electronic card? Lovely touch from the club I thought. 

Hope he's sat up with a bacon butty with a cuppa looking on an ipad thinking "what the ****is this thing?!""  😀 

Happy Birthday Ken. Best wishes & good health to you

When you picture his face. It is one big smile. 

A great day out. I celebrated our goal, their penalty miss, and winning the cup in the middle of the Sunderland Fans

What a man, such a lovely chap and so loyal to Norwich, all the best Ken.

It’s time for another trip to Wembley…….oh wait a minute!

A true Gent.

Many, many years ago our kids did a school trip to the training ground in Trowes. Ken was manager at the time, he made time for the kids and was happy to have his photos taken with them. 
would that ever happen today"…………..no I don’t think so either.

Happy days.

Brilliant guy. Always made time for my mum and helped her out with her arrangement of her away coaches.

Even spoke to her after the Wembley win and arranged for the team coach to stop off at Attleborough Secondary school on the way back so the squad could have pictures taken with the kids, trophy and all. 

Absolute top man. Saw him at the 1985 reunion. My ten year-old grandson hadn't a clue who he was but Ken took the time to explain to him all about 1985 playing down his role in it and putting all the praise on to the players. What a guy. Hope he gets to 100.

Edited by Barry Brockes
Improved grammar

A  fantastic man with a great uplifting personality, proud to have known him over the years. 

He built the foundations of Norwich City when some doubted his leadership abilities. ,

HB Kenny 

Happy Birthday Ken a man i have met over the years numerous times. His infectious smile and modest manner makes him stand out as a true gent.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, nu_matik said:

Legend! 

I wonder how many people signed the electronic card? Lovely touch from the club I thought. 

Hope he's sat up with a bacon butty with a cuppa looking on an ipad thinking "what the ****is this thing?!""  😀 

I signed it from the Pink Un Pickers (PUPs).

May be an image of 3 people, people playing football and text that says 'BROWN 90'

I didn't realise Ken is the oldest living former West Ham player.

• Like 3