Sign in to follow this  
Paul101

Moaning Gits

And once again the moaners who threaten to give up the season tickets will be replaced

cant remmeber the last time we didnt have a large waiting list

Season ticket waiting list

Please note that season tickets are not currently available for general sale. Those who wish to be added to the club’s season ticket waiting list should visit our dedicated page by clicking here or by calling the club’s ticket office.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Paul101 said:

And once again the moaners who threaten to give up the season tickets will be replaced

cant remmeber the last time we didnt have a large waiting list

Season ticket waiting list

Please note that season tickets are not currently available for general sale. Those who wish to be added to the club’s season ticket waiting list should visit our dedicated page by clicking here or by calling the club’s ticket office.

As the old saying goes, sh1t or get off the pot.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

As the old saying goes, sh1t or get off the pot.

Preferably not in your seat if you’re giving up your season ticket.

• Haha 4

Fear of missing out I suppose. If we go on to smash the league next season they will be gutted. Probably won't happen but there is always a chance. I'm too scared to cancel my lottery direct debit, sods law if I do, the numbers will come up the next week!

You can be a season ticket holder as its our local club not Wagner's,   we will still be here when he is long gone & you don't have to agree with the way the club is run either we've had all that before. 

• Like 1

I wonder then... is this a case if all that rather large percentage of fans who weren't renewing didn't renew and were filled up by waiting list places. (And we still had enough to make another waiting list)

Or did those that made a point of saying they wouldn't renew go back on their word?

Why anyone would give up a precious season ticket due to club/performance related issues when the tide turns so quickly is somewhat beyond me.

Edited by nu_matik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

If we go on to smash the league next season

Bit ambitious. First season back in the PL I'd just be happy with staying up

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Very good!

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

It will be a tough watch, just what we need after this season! 🙂 

There is no “waiting list” right now. There’s a list, but no “waiting”. Few people I know put their names down and were called within a few days and offered seats.

Today I've added my son to the waiting list as he's showing more interest recently in going (he's 7). I will have to to give up my central seat as there are no concessionary price in the area. Hopefully we'll be able to get 2 together in block J which is still pretty central. 

3 hours ago, stratton canary said:

You can be a season ticket holder as its our local club not Wagner's,   we will still be here when he is long gone & you don't have to agree with the way the club is run either we've had all that before. 

Spot on.

I'm afraid to say a lot of people go to the football just because they can, not necessarily to support Norwich to the death.

My fellow ST holder friendship group have often said if it wasn't for the social meet up we wouldn't bother to go just for the football.

I love it and after all what else is there to do on a Saturday?

45 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I love it and after all what else is there to do on a Saturday?

Not a question I would dare to ask my missus!

• Haha 1