Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Coventry v Leicester

Clear pen then later a clear red card. Sky commentators not sure. Oh deary me. Both looked nailed on. What are they watching?

Probably still watching replays of the Giannoulis, McLean and Gunn ‘incidents’ from last night. 

1 minute ago, Satriales said:

FFS. Cov winning now. 

Why is that a ffs? They're 10 points ahead of the binners who themselves could drop out of the top2 today 

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Why is that a ffs? They're 10 points ahead of the binners who themselves could drop out of the top2 today 

We were ahead of them after last night's result. 

Why are'nt we Coventry a proper club.  The reason is Robbins is a proper coach/manager who can work on a strict budget.  Not a failed pretender.

And we're always told it's difficult to play against ten men. Coventry haven't made a bad job of it against the league leaders.

Coventry squad no better than Norwich's.

But a far, far, far superior manager.

Robins would have us promoted.

Negligence from the NCFC board will cost us the playoffs.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

8 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Well Cov are now into the top 6 and Leicester will inevitably have a wobble just as the Binners have.

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Clear pen then later a clear red card. Sky commentators not sure. Oh deary me. Both looked nailed on. What are they watching?

Was watching Chelsea, but have just seen those 2 incidents, absolutely stonewall decisions the pair of them so not sure why the commentators would question either.

Good result for Coventry though.

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Shame certain Coventry fans are such scumbags mind or I would have been happy to see them get a win

3tdbqer6e7cc1.jpeg?width=738&auto=webp&s

Was this today?

14 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Coventry squad no better than Norwich's.

But a far, far, far superior manager.

Robins would have us promoted.

Negligence from the NCFC board will cost us the playoffs.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

Look I know you're a troll account but it's funny how Coventry are now only two points ahead of us in the table (And were behind us prior to kickoff) yet you're claiming it's down to them having a far better manager. So you're saying if we had a better manager we would be a fantastic two points ahead of where we are now? Amazing stuff

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

10 minutes ago, pete said:

Why are'nt we Coventry a proper club.  The reason is Robbins is a proper coach/manager who can work on a strict budget.  Not a failed pretend

Surprised you've forgotten to mention the backing and ambition of Doug King their owner, Pete. Wonder who he supported as a kid? 

9 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Was watching Chelsea, but have just seen those 2 incidents, absolutely stonewall decisions the pair of them so not sure why the commentators would question either.

Good result for Coventry though.

The word debatable was used. I nearly spat my tea out.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Look I know you're a troll account but it's funny how Coventry are now only two points ahead of us in the table (And were behind us prior to kickoff) yet you're claiming it's down to them having a far better manager. So you're saying if we had a better manager we would be a fantastic two points ahead of where we are now? Amazing stuff

He's not mentioned 2 pts you have. Sara, Rowe, Nunez and Sainz would love playing in a Robins team and Sargent and Barnes would appreciate not having to play like defensive midfielders.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well Cov are now into the top 6 and Leicester will inevitably have a wobble just as the Binners have.

Ah fair, I didn't realize. 

I wouldn't worry about the plays offs though. 

• Like 1