Sign in to follow this  
JonnyJonnyRowe

Over to you Knapper/Attanasio

So has MA now been approved and is he a 40% co owner?

If he is has he appointed a captain to steer the ship or are we still in transition with the same set up as we’ve had for the past 12 months! 
Is Knapper still under the leadership of Zoe Webber? If so does that mean the Delia & MWJ still have the final say in when Zoe tells Knapper he can Pull the trigger on Wagner?

I still don’t know who is leading the club and who decides on what happens! It’s more complex than an Eastenders Christmas special!

• Haha 1

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Have i now stumbled on one of those riddle me this riddle me that threads ?

He’s riddled himself out with the last reply. Good luck in deciphering the next one. 

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Did you get to a game in 2023?

Dear me... is that really the best you can do?

Still upset because you weren't a member of the Purists?

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He’s riddled himself out with the last reply. Good luck in deciphering the next one. 

You think there is more to come do you ?

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

So has MA now been approved and is he a 40% co owner?

If he is has he appointed a captain to steer the ship or are we still in transition with the same set up as we’ve had for the past 12 months! 
Is Knapper still under the leadership of Zoe Webber? If so does that mean the Delia & MWJ still have the final say in when Zoe tells Knapper he can Pull the trigger on Wagner?

I still don’t know who is leading the club and who decides on what happens! It’s more complex than an Eastenders Christmas special!

In the AGM interviews Attanasio stated that Webber was reporting to him in the summer. So I doubt Knapper has gone back to something that went on before. It’s Attanasio’s money and unless he’s doing it out of some love for Delia and Michael he’s in control.

Attanasio also stated that regardless of third party investors he would remain in control.

I don’t know why these things haven’t been followed up by the press who seem happy to concentrate on Delia’s 20% remarks.

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

In the AGM interviews Attanasio stated that Webber was reporting to him in the summer. So I doubt Knapper has gone back to something that went on before. It’s Attanasio’s money and unless he’s doing it out of some love for Delia and Michael he’s in control.

Attanasio also stated that regardless of third party investors he would remain in control.

I don’t know why these things haven’t been followed up by the press who seem happy to concentrate on Delia’s 20% remarks.

So MA is now fully in control? Officially then?

I had no idea he was the CEO or MD of this club?

Edited by Indy

Just now, Indy said:

So MA is now fully in control? Officially then?

I’m just repeating what was said at those AGM interviews.

10 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Have i now stumbled on one of those riddle me this riddle me that threads ?

Riddle me this, Batman.

Why is Onel Hernandez like a man in a fertility clinic?

Because they can both dribble but have no final product.

I’m just repeating what was said at those AGM interviews.

I’m at a loss, you can’t appoint yourself in charge of a company you don’t own! Only the majority shareholders with as addendum to the shareholders can appoint the MD or CEO depending on your view DOF the chief title! Was this actually done?

Just now, Indy said:

I’m at a loss, you can’t appoint yourself in charge of a company you don’t own! Only the majority shareholders with as addendum to the shareholders can appoint the MD or CEO depending on your view DOF the chief title! Was this actually done?

Once again I’m just repeating what was said at the AGM interviews. Attanasio said Webber was reporting to him during the summer window.

perhaps he was fibbing…

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

It always amuses me  when i read such a post. I sit between the halfway line and the eighteen yard line in The City Stand towards the Regency Stand and believe me you are wrong. Those who sit in The Barclay are deluded if they think they have a monopoly on creating a noise or atmosphere. Next you will be telling me that the City Stand is full of coffin dodgers which is yet another sweeping statement made without statistical facts.

I can assure you I am not deluded…I have been in the lower Barclay for years…the last 3 games I have swapped my season ticket for a seat in block H of the south stand, there is absolutely no noise from that section or the other sections towards the river end. I have tried to make some noise/support/chants and I just get stared at

the only noise I hear is from the Barclay not from any other stands, I also have a friend who sits in the river end and he says the same

i have never mentioned coffin dodgers ( I am very close to getting pensioner discount myself) but if the cap fits

If only there was consistent support/ noise from all the stands

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Once again I’m just repeating what was said at the AGM interviews. Attanasio said Webber was reporting to him during the summer window.

perhaps he was fibbing…

He must have been as all he did in the summer was buy some shares and lend the clubs owner’s money! Legally he has no right for Webber to report to him, regardless of what you might have heard MWJ & DS are still in charge until the legality changes! I’m asking has that changed officially happened yet?

like I said it’s like an episode of Eastenders! 

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

It always amuses me  when i read such a post. I sit between the halfway line and the eighteen yard line in The City Stand towards the Regency Stand and believe me you are wrong. Those who sit in The Barclay are deluded if they think they have a monopoly on creating a noise or atmosphere. Next you will be telling me that the City Stand is full of coffin dodgers which is yet another sweeping statement made without statistical facts.

The Barclay is our version of the Kop though isn’t it. Its supposed to be the area where the most vociferous fans sit to charge on the team. It’s why the away end is sat in the corner next to us in the south stand. 

while I agree other areas of the ground make noise even the noise from the Barclay this season has been restricted to mainly the lads in the F block with the drum. The snake pit has been nonexistent for my ears a majority of the season. I do notice a lot more families with kids In The stands these days when maybe in my day it was with your male family members and the female family members did something else. 

Just now, Indy said:

He must have been as all he did in the summer was buy some shares and lend the clubs owner’s money! Legally he has no right for Webber to report to him, regardless of what you might have heard MWJ & DS are still in charge until the legality changes! I’m asking has that changed officially happened yet?

like I said it’s like an episode of Eastenders! 

It’s strange that nobody is interested enough to find out.

Edited by nutty nigel

It’s strange that nobody is interested enough to find out.

I am yet none can answer me! I’ve been asking for six months! Funny you shareholders don’t know!

2 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

The Barclay is our version of the Kop though isn’t it. Its supposed to be the area where the most vociferous fans sit to charge on the team. It’s why the away end is sat in the corner next to us in the south stand. 

while I agree other areas of the ground make noise even the noise from the Barclay this season has been restricted to mainly the lads in the F block with the drum. The snake pit has been nonexistent for my ears a majority of the season. I do notice a lot more families with kids In The stands these days when maybe in my day it was with your male family members and the female family members did something else. 

One of my Christmas sprout induced farts makes more noise. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

One of my Christmas sprout induced farts makes more noise. 

If you go stand next to the drummer we have the beginning of a nice little orchestra going.

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

I am yet none can answer me! I’ve been asking for six months! Funny you shareholders don’t know!

Shareholders are the last to know anything at NCFC, ask the OSP.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

I can’t answer. I can only repeat what I heard. But where as you may be interested, as am I, the only interest seems to be in the 20% remarks. 

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I can’t answer. I can only repeat what I heard. But where as you may be interested, as am I, the only interest seems to be in the 20% remarks. 

Don’t fully understand your last remark, I’m not in either group 20% or 80% so not bovvered!

But I am on your link to MA being in charge, I haven’t seen that in any official guise so the club as far as I can see are still being run by Zoe under the instruction of the majority shareholders, Knapper is under her to look after the football side, so he has no power to sack Wagner until Zoe takes that to the majority shareholders to raise it at a board meeting? I don’t fully know just asking as we still appear to have zero leadership and no one seams to want to take responsibility to make changes or appease the fans! Sad that we’re just floating around! Hope that changes soon!

Edited by Indy

10 minutes ago, Indy said:

Don’t fully understand your last remark, I’m not in either group 20% or 80% so not bovvered!

But I am on your link to MA being in charge, I haven’t seen that in any official guise so the club as far as I can see are still being run by Zoe under the instruction of the majority shareholders, Knapper is under her to look after the football side, so he has no power to sack Wagner until Zoe takes that to the majority shareholders to raise it at a board meeting? I don’t fully know just asking as we still appear to have zero leadership and no one seams to want to take responsibility to make changes or appease the fans! Sad that we’re just floating around! Hope that changes soon!

What I mean by the 20% is that it’s all that is of interest from those AGM interviews. Not just on here but also the media. 
Maybe it suits to keep Delia (and it is just Delia) in the firing line but what’s to be gained?

why is nobody interested in what the future holds? 

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

What I mean by the 20% is that it’s all that is of interest from those AGM interviews. Not just on here but also the media. 
Maybe it suits to keep Delia (and it is just Delia) in the firing line but what’s to be gained?

why is nobody interested in what the future holds? 

Only because Delia decided to say something controversial as normal when she’s challenged! Had she given it a minute and phrased her thoughts differently she wouldn’t have made that target for herself?

That aside your last sentence in the one which I’m interested in, from what I know is that the club owe MA 90 million in loans, he’s on course for joint majority ownership, which means he’s not in charge unless given that permission by the other shareholders and I’m intrigued by Delia’s remark of if her & MWJ are not happy in two years time they will pull the plug on deal! So there must be a clause in the deal! Or is that more rubbish being spouted?

Like yourself I’d love to know just what is going on, who is actually running the club, who makes the final decision on firing the coach and how much power does Knapper actually have?

Where is MA in all this? Is he hiding in the US?

Edited by Indy

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Indy, changes of power within a club don’t have to be announced to happen! In fact there is often no reason to tell the world officially. I wasn’t at the AGM but reading reports and the comments of those that were there indicated that there is now a significant Attanasio/Knapper axis. And if Knapper wants to sack Wagner I don’t for a moment think he would have to ask Zoe Webber for permission to get the board to discuss/approve it.

10 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Indy, changes of power within a club don’t have to be announced to happen! In fact there is often no reason to tell the world officially. I wasn’t at the AGM but reading reports and the comments of those that were there indicated that there is now a significant Attanasio/Knapper axis. And if Knapper wants to sack Wagner I don’t for a moment think he would have to ask Zoe Webber for permission to get the board to discuss/approve it.

Really even for a listed organisation with shareholders? No worries.

As for this power then where is MA now? In the US? Who is actually making the decisions is it Knapper now, he can overuse DS & MWJ along with Zoe if he wanted to?

So why did DS say if they’re not happy they’d stop MA completing the takeover in the future? Strange statement if they are not in charge!

Edited by Indy

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

It’s like being chased around by Nora, Foggy and Compo.. 

Last of the winter bitter? 

12 minutes ago, Indy said:

Really even for a listed organisation with shareholders? No worries.

As for this power then where is MA now? In the US? Who is actually making the decisions is it Knapper now, he can overuse DS & MWJ along with Zoe if he wanted to?

So why did DS say if they’re not happy they’d stop MA completing the takeover in the future? Strange statement if they are not in charge!

We aren’t listed, Indy! Apart from that, it. Is Saturday night so…