Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Oh Dear Me !

5 minutes ago, East Rider said:

The first of many such situations, hopefully. The shape of him in that!

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

May be an image of 1 person

Another **** song to enhance the photo please Ed. 

Although funny and some relief, I think the wheels coming off is very premature. Leeds will run Leicester close as the leagues best side.

They’re still in a very healthy position.. they can lose an another 7 games and still get to 90 points. 

Do you know the only thing I hate about this is I'm wanting Leeds to win. As funny as it would be if the binners throw it away, please let it be Southampton that take second and not Leeds.

3 minutes ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Do you know the only thing I hate about this is I'm wanting Leeds to win. As funny as it would be if the binners throw it away, please let it be Southampton that take second and not Leeds.

There is another reason for that scenario, in that Leeds clearly have it over the binners

On 23/12/2023 at 23:58, Iwans Big Toe said:

Southampton and Leeds on equal points so could fight it out for second and third! With their norwich connections that will be a real shame...

I'm just hoping this thread doesn't end up being our 'mind the gap'!

Just heard that spurs have recalled some striker from loan at ipswich. I dont know much about him but hopefully he's a vital part of their team and that will disrupt them a bit

Scarlett? Don't think he's played tbf... Hutchinson however on loan from chelsea is a decent striker and scored a few. 

Fingers crossed they lose their capt morsy to AFCON tho in the next week or so 😁😁😜🤞

Could this be the season we see a record point-scoring third place haul? 😁