Ken Hairy

Wee Billy

20 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

I just checked with Morty.

He said you are a “Stupid, sad, no-life ****”

Didn’t expand on warnings etc. 

Does sound like Morty to be fair! 😂

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s like a badge of honour getting your first! 

I look forward to it 👍

I've heard this Morty fella mentioned a few times but was before my time, I've a feeling we'd have had some , erm.....fun 👍

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

I've heard this Morty fella mentioned a few times but was before my time, I've a feeling we'd have had some , erm.....fun 👍

Join NorwichTalk, you’d double tomorrow’s match day thread count with just one post. 

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnight said:

LOL!!!

Name these accounts. If you dare. Bet you don't.

The other posters aren’t currently causing me any grief and I’ve got you exactly where I want you.

Tarred as a grass.

33 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Does sound like Morty to be fair! 😂

It was 100% Morty.

And the starred out word began with c...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hogesar said:

Has anyone told you Billy Gilmour sucks recently?

Why did I read that to the tune of a Rod Stewart song??

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

How many warnings before a suspension or complete ban? This is when you need Morty or TVB back to clarify these questions. 

i was banned for 3 weeks 8 hours?...... no warning. just for calling a slimy money obsessed gollum  a slimy money obsessed gollum. ive called people worse, it all depends on whether you are grassed up or not , no feckers gonna trawl through this cess pit looking for naughty words.

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

i was banned for 3 weeks 8 hours?...... no warning. just for calling a slimy money obsessed gollum  a slimy money obsessed gollum. ive called people worse, it all depends on whether you are grassed up or not , no feckers gonna trawl through this cess pit looking for naughty words.

Agreed, it’s the grassing that gets results. 

Here is the guy himself . Go for it , Wee Billy , 10 min 30 seconds in.👏🤭👍

• Like 1

It's also fair to say no one here gives a **** about a player who was **** for norwich 3 years ago. He's OK now. Glad its worked out for him but I don't need to be reminded every week.

• Like 3

I didn't bump or create this thread.

There's also a thread about Cantwell, who apparently Norwich fans don't care about, either.

I get the distinct impression that it's more about which poster posts rather than the subject matter.

And the person who created this very thread about Billy Gilmour liked your post. Apparently they agree that we don't need to be reminded of him every week.

Try finding some sense in that one.

Also a thread about Lambert. Some Norwich fans appear to have separation issues.

Harry Kane was another useless  twit at Ñòrwich. That boys doing good now as well. Common ground somewhere  , no point in overthinking it though. Just live and learn. Nice video of a bit of cheeky class from Wee Billy the that 😀 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Harry Kane was another useless  twit at Ñòrwich. That boys doing good now as well. Common ground somewhere  , no point in overthinking it though. Just live and learn. Nice video of a bit of cheeky class from Wee Billy the that 😀 

Yeah. Most city fans know harry kane didnt have the best of times here. Another case of wrong player at the wrong time.  They're mainly pleased to see him do well.

The difference is there's not spurs fan with a massive chip on his shoulder who feels the need to come on another clubs forum and tell us everytime he does something. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Yeah. Most city fans know harry kane didnt have the best of times here. Another case of wrong player at the wrong time.  They're mainly pleased to see him do well.

The difference is there's not spurs fan with a massive chip on his shoulder who feels the need to come on another clubs forum and tell us everytime he does something. 

Deary, Deary me how serious are you, liven up and chill out   it's a game of football and at this time we are not so good and haven't been for a few years now. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

(Man of the match.)

Yeah. Wonder what happened to Kane. 😉

Agreed. I'm finding it funny. It's really starting to look like bitterness with a small group of people here. Starting with the OP.

Nah. He couldn't walk into the England XI. 😛

Midfield maestro:

Screenshot_20231214_215423_Sofascore.jpg

Looks like a good player  I would say  far to good for the championship 😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Nah.

Someone said that he'd end up with Kilmarnock.

A lot of qualified coaches here, it would appear. 😉

Norwich  has seriously gone down hill since Billy left, fact!. Now my man Sara is gonna be more pissed off by the minute being played out of position . HOW easy we at Norwich  fuùùçk up good footballers. Its a self destruct button. Who's in control?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Nah.

Someone said that he'd end up with Kilmarnock.

A lot of qualified coaches here, it would appear. 😉

JEZZO, they are everywhere on here.

Player of the match

Gilmour

with an average of  8.53, would you credit it.

Edited by Mengo
  • Like 1

Man of the match apparently  on BBC. Must be all those Chelsea fans voting for him. REMEMBER  that shhìþþt that used to be said, when he actually won quite a few Man of the match awards. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤣👀

• Like 1

I thought Kane played well for us, but he never looked like scoring. It was a good lesson for me that some players need time and do mature. I Don’t like Brighton (another Scotsman I’m afraid Jimmy Case), but Gilmour has certainly proved me wrong : I couldn’t see him as a regular in the side. Definitely my last comment on this chap. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

(Man of the match.)

Yeah. Wonder what happened to Kane. 😉

Agreed. I'm finding it funny. It's really starting to look like bitterness with a small group of people here. Starting with the OP.

Nah. He couldn't walk into the England XI. 😛

Midfield maestro:

Screenshot_20231214_215423_Sofascore.jpg

Looking at those stats the word that jumps out is "tidy". Tidy, moves the ball around, doesn't threaten.

Exactly the wrong kind of player for us in the PL. We sold a potential matchwinner in Emi for a player who sits and recycles possession. A weapon he is not!

Good on him and I'm sure he'll have a decent career. Doesn't change the fact that he was useless for us. 

• Like 1

Didn't Arsenal just pay £100m for a midfielder who "sits and recycles the ball"?

Manchester City aren't the same without Rodri, who "sits and recycles the ball.

Oliver Skipp wasn't too bad at Norwich and he was a player who "sits and recycles the ball."

Not every midfielder should be judged on goals and assists.

How many goals did Makelele, Kante, Deschamps, Dunga, Lambert, Batty score?

How many do Rodri, Rice, Ugart, Camavinga score?

I remember John Jenson at Arsenal. He scored 1 goal in 99 for Arsenal. 3 goals In 69 with Denmark.

And yet he was just as Important as Peter Schmeichel and Brian Laudrup when Denmark won Euro 92.

England would've won Euro 2020 if they had a deep laying playmaker. Italy had one in Jorginho and they won. That ain't a coincide.

I'm not a big critic of Gilmour, but I think you're picking on the the wrong theme when you talk about their goals.

With about half the season gone, Rodri has 4 and Rice has 3, significantly more than Billy G. And some of those have been very important (winning) goals.

I agree that midfielders shouldn't be judged by goals alone, but they are an important stat.

In response to another post which said Gilmour is "tidy" and wasn't a good match for us in the PL, you defended Gilmour and did specifically say that the two players I mentioned "sit and recycle the ball", questioning how many goals they scored as part of your defence.

I simply pointed out that they do score goals as well, that is part of their game - an important one too, something Gilmour may add in the future but doesn't have right now.

Please stay on topic.

You're not actually going to apologise for that disgusting comment are you? You as vile a thing as I've ever encountered.  You might want people to forget but I'll make sure they never do.

Anyone who converses with you on here needs to be made aware of the disgusting creature they think it's ok to communicate with.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Didn't Arsenal just pay £100m for a midfielder who "sits and recycles the ball"?

Manchester City aren't the same without Rodri, who "sits and recycles the ball.

Oliver Skipp wasn't too bad at Norwich and he was a player who "sits and recycles the ball."

No to all these questions.  These players are not valuable because they "sit and recycle the ball".  If Gilmour had played the same role as Skipp while he was at City to a decent level when he played for us, that would have been really useful and I personally would have been delighted to see it. 

But he didn't.

• Thanks 1

Some bang average Scottish midfielder who has a good Europa League game doesn't get anywhere near England's XI.

Hes improved since leaving us but the bar was exceptionally low.

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

No to all these questions.  These players are not valuable because they "sit and recycle the ball".  If Gilmour had played the same role as Skipp while he was at City to a decent level when he played for us, that would have been really useful and I personally would have been delighted to see it. 

But he didn't.

Exavrly, the thing is he was essentially replacing Skipp. They don't play the same role at all. Billy is not a cdm and was one of the main reasons our midfield was so open. Stick him next to Skipp in that midfield and quite possibly it would have worked. 

Poor recruitment and as mentioned countless times on here we haven't had a cdm since Skipp 

Edited by Canario
  • Like 1