Sign in to follow this  
CirclePoint

Have any of the current players.......

...played against Ip**** while at Norwich? It's been so long that I can't think of any.

I ask because the game is coming up and I'm not sure the players understand what is at stake.

1 hour ago, CirclePoint said:

...played against Ip**** while at Norwich? It's been so long that I can't think of any.

I ask because the game is coming up and I'm not sure the players understand what is at stake.

Do you ever go to games.? Of course they know what’s at stake. The crowd spend half their time singing about it!!!

23 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Do you ever go to games.? Of course they know what’s at stake. The crowd spend half their time singing about it!!!

We know they know, they’d have to be stupid not to. Question is, do this lot care?

do you trust them to care the way we would if we were playing against them?

According to Stacey it was the first fixture he looked for, believe that if you will...

I hope Wagner doesn't try and take the emotion out of the occasion with the players - need to be on it from minute 1 to minute 96.

22 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

do you trust them to care the way we would if we were playing against them?

There are very few players that have cared like we do, Huck's, Iwan come to mind but that's about it

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

There are very few players that have cared like we do, Huck's, Iwan come to mind but that's about it

Jamie Greenhair Cureton

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Surely holty as well 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Holt

3 hours ago, CirclePoint said:

3 Points?  I think they can wrap their heads around that.  :classic_wink:

Seriously though, I'd argue that much of Onel's downfall is that he's too focused on receiving fan adulation that he fails at the basics which reflects badly on him as a player.   So it's not always a good thing to be so personally invested.

Expectation is on them to win, and we don't want to be turning up for a battle as they've got far more momentum - we need to be solid and focused as a unit to press in unison, and not turn up as a team of individuals.

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’d say Gunn does, he’s grown up a Norwich fan so hopefully he’s an influential character

• Like 2

On 06/12/2023 at 17:03, FenwayFrank said:

Care to tell us how you know?