Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Kenny has his say

I hate it when players font turn up on the pitch and have the audacity to say we've let our manager down

2 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

I hate it when players font turn up on the pitch and have the audacity to say we've let our manager down

Wouldn’t it be refreshing to hear Kenny come out and say exactly what Brigette did on canary call! Instead it’s the standard bull****e 8 losses out of ten and four on the bounce says there’s something far more serious!

I didn't see Kenny showing much leadership when the players were ****ting themselves at the thought of having to go round the pitch at the end of the game.

Wagner is worse than useless but the players aren't far behind.

This is exactly why I think Kenny is central to the problem. "We need do more" as if running about is going to fix the underlying structural problems. "We need to double down on the hard work" so absolutely misses the point: we don't need to carry on doing the same thing but try harder, we need to do something different.

We're losing because we are putting the wrong players in the wrong positions at the wrong times. This interview highlights the absolute mess we're in because there isn't the slightest bit of awareness of how wrong our underlying approach is. We can't keep sticking 6 players ahead of the ball and expecting not to concede. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Petriix said:

This is exactly why I think Kenny is central to the problem. "We need do more" as if running about is going to fix the underlying structural problems. "We need to double down on the hard work" so absolutely misses the point: we don't need to carry on doing the same thing but try harder, we need to do something different.

We're losing because we are putting the wrong players in the wrong positions at the wrong times. This interview highlights the absolute mess we're in because there isn't the slightest bit of awareness of how wrong our underlying approach is. We can't keep sticking 6 players ahead of the ball and expecting not to concede. 

Let’s be fair, these players aren’t coming out and telling us what they think. This is the clubs lines to take. I’d be surprised if Kenny actually thinks we just need to try harder.

• Like 1

It would help if he showed some form of leadership and captaincy on the pitch. Can't recall that today he made any attempt to inspire or drive his team on.

He has memorized those words! I'm sure he said the same thing a few times last season and the season before that! What a parrot!!

Did he say 'I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I give up my contract now'

?

No? Then he's worthless scum like the rest of them. Hiding behind 'we' like a coward.

You're all **** now go. You're as bad as the grant/roeder players. The worst I've seen in 35 years. 

6 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

?

No? Then he's worthless scum like the rest of them. Hiding behind 'we' like a coward.

You're all **** now go. You're as bad as the grant/roeder players. The worst I've seen in 35 years. 

‘Worthless scum’ - Jesus mate they only lost a game of football 

4 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

?

A bit harsh but I don't like players bleating to the media when they don't have the guts to front up to the fans at the end of the game. 

Kenny was poor today as was everyone else.