Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Only a month until the derby.

On current form Ipswich would comfortably smash us I would think

If Wagner is still in charge then it honestly could be one of the worst days in our history. Worse than that away day when that mullet scummer Marshall ran riot. 

If Ipswich don’t win it’ll be the funniest thing ever, let’s face it.

If anyone can c0ck it up, it’ll be the binners.

Unfortunately they will be waiting, they will trounce us if Wagner is still manager!

The hat trick of Holt and those who scored v town is history. A lot has changed since those heady days!

We're on our worst start to a 2nd tier campaign since the season we were relegated to L1, so anyone who's feeling confident must be bonkers.  If the binners can't get a win this time out their fanbase will go into complete meltdown, and we can only hope for an upset which would be absolutely hilarious, especially seeing how some posters on here react !

But more to the point, I can't remember the last time we went to their place as this much of an underdog.

Maybe if the manager has changed by then it will be looking a bit brighter but there's a lot more than a change of manager needed.

I’m excited that we have the opportunity to have a nice day out, visiting a big, successful club with the chance to cause an upset. 

• Haha 1