Hook's-Walk-Canary

The pandemic a hoax?

COVID- 19  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Was the pandemic a hoax?

• YES
    • NO
    • NOT SURE

So if people want my real and honest thoughts on the matter.. Do I think the Pandemic was a hoax? No, it's clearly a very real virus and one that can be deadly and one that sadly killed many.

But do I think that it's possible it was a manmade virus that could have been made in a lab and was leaked either deliberately or not that was then covered up by the Chinese goverment and various agents of theres who work across the world? Yes, I think that is a possibility. Virus are made for various reasons in labs all the time.

Do I think that the hysteria and lockdowns were abused by many companies and various goverments who were happy to scaremonger to make a profit and as a way to test how the public react in a serious panic and stressful situation? It is possible. Of course many of the worlds richest ended up getting loaded and making tons of money during the pandemic for various reasons this much is a basic fact.

So do I think that many companies that produced vaccines did scaremonger and try and spread fear and panic about the virus to make a profit? Yes. Do I think that in hindsight the second lockdown was rather stupid and should never have happened in relation to a virus that only tends to kill about 1 percent of those it infects? Yes.

But do I think that the virus itself is a hoax? That it's all fake and does not exist? I'm not completely braindead yet so no, beacause that is one of the dumbest things I have heard. That and I know quite a few people that got the virus so if they faked that then uh, how? Huh?

• Like 1

Funny how Jools thinks that governments could have conspired to cause the pandemic yet is reluctant to accept any theories other than his own about the ME conflict.

2 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

People who don't believe in science, yet posting it on..... the Internet.

The conspiracy nuts that complain about the government tracking them through 5G, using Facebook over the 5G network. The irony is certainly lost on them. 

Edited by Herman
  • Like 1

Am I right in saying Hook-Walk is Jools, who was previously Shyster?

Quite sad to see how the brain rot has set in if so. Shyster was always a bit of an overly aggressive **** but he wasn't dumb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The situation was real, but was poorly handlded by governments, and as Cambridge Canary concluded in his post many companies and individuals with a vested interest used the pandemic as a tool for scaremongering, profiteering and political purposes. Coronavirus was used as a tool for many as a sacred cow to try and railroad home certain agendas. Remember when the English government kept all the Gyms closed, but birthing wards barring fathers from child births, and funerals no more than 6 people, but allowed all of the fast food drive-throughs to re-open?

To be honest, once everyone had been offered the first injection, then the 'lockdowns' should have been scrapped. The mental detriment that this caused people was disgusting. People's businesses closed for good. Employers used the pandemic as a tool to unfairly lay offt heir staff for 'fire and rehire'.

It also goes to show that the incompency of the governments of borrowing obscene amounts of money for furlough with no long-term contingency of how to pay it back apart from sporadic and unbalanced taxes on energy and fuel, coupled with the follow-up of the Ukraine conflict and not being energy independent, further driving millions towards the breadline. The one that made me the angriest was the Welsh government closing "non-essential" sections of supermarkets, and shoe-horning people towards online shopping such as Amazon. As well as the government enabling mass discrimination and almost creating a fully-blown apartheid system with the 'wear a face covering' and later the 'vaccine passports'.

But was the acutal virus itself a scam? No, it obviously exists, but was manipulated by many stakeholders for benefit and profit. A lot of the above scenarios add to the "scam" mantra.

• Like 2

And this is how so much that is wrong in our world begins. Freedom of speech carries responsibilities, sadly many have no understanding.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, king canary said:

Am I right in saying Hook-Walk is Jools, who was previously Shyster?

Quite sad to see how the brain rot has set in if so. Shyster was always a bit of an overly aggressive **** but he wasn't dumb.

He's a Time Lord. Keeps regenerating. Have to play spot the new one or is it whack-a-mole. Luton Town comments will be the giveaway.

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

He's a Time Lord. Keeps regenerating. Have to play spot the new one or is it whack-a-mole. Luton Town comments will be the giveaway.

Very rarely comments on football. Too working class?

3 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

It's the perspex screens in supermarkets that saved us 🙃

I actually can't believe that this thread exists on here and even more that 3 people have voted that the pandemic wasn't real....BUT, I'm not entering into that, instead I'm just leaving this here as its as relative about perspex screens as it is facemasks:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

It's the perspex screens in supermarkets that saved us 🙃

You go into a supermarket Jools? Surely one of your flunkeys does that.

39 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

relative:

You publish something from Bridgen and expect not to be laughed at? The man has been ridiculed.

33 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

You publish something from Bridgen and expect not to be laughed at? The man has been ridiculed.

Whatever happened to your Lefty trait of supporting the minority? I don't think he or myself deserves ridicule for asking serious questions on an incredibly serious subject.

10 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Whatever happened to your Lefty trait of supporting the minority? I don't think he or myself deserves ridicule for asking serious questions on an incredibly serious subject.

Bridgen can ask himself as many serious questions as he likes but he has shown himself to be too stupid to understand the answers. There is no evidence of a vaccine effect to explain the excess deaths , it's much more complicated than that.

https://www.bmj.com/content/379/bmj.o252

www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-64209221

Edited by MooreMarriot

15 hours ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Its not minorities we support. If not we would be supporting you on here.

1 hour ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Monotti: "I was right, I can't prove it but I was right".

Trump: "The election was stolen, I can't prove it but the election was stolen".

Jools: "I believe these people, they can't prove anything but then nothing I say stands up to any scrutiny either, so I believe them". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/10/2023 at 21:50, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

“The vaccine was not brought in for COVID, COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realise that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

15 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

These 2 posts contradict each other.

The paragraph quoted by Kim Dotcom refers to an emergency situation, but if covid had been brought in for the vaccine, there would have been no emergency...big pharma would have had it ready to roll

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Gosh, your mates don’t half distort the truth. We all know the efficacy and we all know that this had been going through safety checks for approx 5 years as it was being developed as a cancer vaccine, which Covid rudely interrupted. The bit you refer to is about liability. At least the EU chose well.

Are you also saying your mate Trump who never lies about anything, lied about having Covid, just like you lied about owning care homes.

I really don’t know why under the rules of disinformation the pink un have not removed this thread ? Maybe they see themselves as part of the dark web where you fish.

Edited by Well b back

1 hour ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Kim Dotcom. Lucky that he isn't in a US prison. They wanted him extradited from NZ for any number of crimes. The NZ courts agreed but an appeal reversed the verdict. But he spent time in a NZ prison.

Look him up Jools. Would you rather beieve him or Jonathan Van Tamm?

The people you mix with are very shady. Have you any pictures of yourself with Crispin Blunt?

51 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Kim Dotcom. Lucky that he isn't in a US prison. They wanted him extradited from NZ for any number of crimes. The NZ courts agreed but an appeal reversed the verdict. But he spent time in a NZ prison.

Look him up Jools. Would you rather beieve him or Jonathan Van Tamm?

The people you mix with are very shady. Have you any pictures of yourself with Crispin Blunt?

Bloody hell, just looked him up, was he pursued by Trumpy in the US who wants him for fraud etc. Accused the US of pursuing him and having a vendetta against him, where have I heard that before ? Lol.

Surprised admin allow posts from that sort of person on here.

Watched quite a bit of the Covid Inquiry today. It reinforces what some of us knew but others wouldn't see in that Johnson did not have a clue how to run the country. And that anyone who thinks he is worth listening to on GB News must be out of their minds.

Never mind the parties, the corruption in purchasing or the incompetence of track and trace which all should carry some form of punishment, it is the downright lies that started prior to 2016 and still continue to this day by somebody who, by his own fiddling while the UK burned, indirectly caused the unnecessary deaths of hundreds or even thousands.