Sign in to follow this  
daz

Hwang

2 and 3 are crackers. 👍

Reading his bio they played him for ages as a winger. He didn't score. Move him to his preferred striker position....

Getting Stiepermann vibes off goals 2 and 3. Can use someone who's a threat from the edge of the box.

He looks to have great pressing + energy, along with very skillful close control which makes him suitable to drop in and play in the Wagnerbox.

Actual goalscoring comes third on the list for me, but seems OK at that too. A much better fit for the Sargent role than Moore or Lowe appeared to be.

• Like 1

Not much Championship experience but I'm sure he'll quickly get the Hwang of it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Takes the pressure off Idah as Hwang is far more experienced. I would have worried had we relied solely on AI as he would have got pelters on here for every chance he missed.

Can play on the wing as well, so that put Onel even further down the list, which is a win.

Hope he doesn't come with too much baggage though, we can't have that distraction.

@Capt. Pantscan't understand the hate on onel? Literally why? Solid champ player and very good used in the super sub role which works now we can have five subs in a game.

Clearly k.moore on loan would of been a better match! Look how many crosses come in and for him to be available, should of taken it! 

Good luck to hwang, but nothing to go on, bar yt. We all look good on yt! 

AO gone. Did we get anyone in? 

He looks an interesting player and actually very similar in style to Sargent from the brief YouTube evidence. He looks a bit u orthodox which I like. I’m excited to see him

in action actually