dylanisabaddog

Goal music - a suggestion

Thursday lunchtime and I'm bored already. 

The theme tune to The Magnificent Seven was discussed on another thread and I think the club should play it when Borja Sainz (7) scores for us. 

Or should the players be allowed to pick their own music? 

Suggestions below for any of the other players, all to be sent to Carra Rud in due course. 

Needs to be quite short at the moment otherwise we could be playing 100+ minutes per game!

Here's one for Onel, sung by the Ben Gibson Trio, with a dance routine thrown in as well.....start the music at 15 secs

Argos

Apparently some tram do use this , I’ve forgotten who. Always chuckled at thought of this tune and fans slowly standing up and sitting down …..I’ll get me coat…..

2 minutes ago, Corbs1 said:

Apparently some tram do use this , I’ve forgotten who. Always chuckled at thought of this tune and fans slowly standing up and sitting down …..I’ll get me coat…..

Blackpool, they have trams

8 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Thursday lunchtime and I'm bored already. 

The theme tune to The Magnificent Seven was discussed on another thread and I think the club should play it when Borja Sainz (7) scores for us. 

Or should the players be allowed to pick their own music? 

Suggestions below for any of the other players, all to be sent to Carra Rud in due course. 

Shed Seven use this as their entrance music. It's a bit dull to be fair, not the sort of tune that really suits goal music.

17 hours ago, RobJames said:

Here's one for Onel, sung by the Ben Gibson Trio, with a dance routine thrown in as well.....start the music at 15 secs

Argos

Nice midfield but I think the opposition will sus the move.

I miss Samba de Janeiro - proper football music. I’ve heard it in stadiums all over Europe. But mostly is associated for me with some great memories following Norwich ( ok .. and some rubbish ones) and when I hear it I always think of Carrow Road rocking. 
No logic to it - just an association that has stuck.

3 minutes ago, Canary73 said:

What about when we concede? 

🎵"It's tragedy when your Mum's in bed with Uncle Fred it's tragedy"....