Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Forest v Sheffield U

Rescheduled it to tonight due to the cricket tomorrow at Trent Bridge. And no one is televising tonight’s game. Oddly. 

8 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Saw they were playing tonight but can’t find it on any tv listings 

It's not on. Doesn't look to be any streams either, at the moment.

15 minutes ago, S_81 said:

Rescheduled it to tonight due to the cricket tomorrow at Trent Bridge. And no one is televising tonight’s game. Oddly. 

I don't think they can televise it purely because it's on a Friday. Think they have to stick with the games they've already chosen for this round of fixtures.

22 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's not on. Doesn't look to be any streams either, at the moment.

It's on Yank TV, so there will be Mark Rivers, think I'll probably watch Herr Kane instead though.

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

I don't think they can televise it purely because it's on a Friday. Think they have to stick with the games they've already chosen for this round of fixtures.

That’s right - if it was selected prior but rescheduled to Friday they could televise it. But not if they never selected that fixture. 

47 minutes ago, S_81 said:

That’s right - if it was selected prior but rescheduled to Friday they could televise it. But not if they never selected that fixture. 

Obviously every other country in the world will be showing it. Just not here, with our ridiculous broadcast rules. No wonder people turn to IPTV and so on.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Sheffield United are still very much a Championship team.

They were an average team but in an usually poor championship last season and have actually managed to weaken themselves in the close season, the signing of Hamer aside.  Their striker tonight averaged 1 in 8 at Derby last season.  Heckingbottom must feel really let down by the board there and it will be a big surprise for me if they aren't adrift by Christmas.

The Premier League is certaintly filling up with some random teams you'd not expect to be up there, but there is lots of room for them

Looks like Leeds fans being patient at the moment