26 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Rightly so! An experienced international goalkeeper with bags of PL experience. 35 isn't ancient for a goalie either, he could easily serve them well for another three years. Would hope we've managed to squeeze a few hundred grand out of them.

I'm just pleased to have his £2m a year salary off the wage bill, as it's just a bit of a waste for a number two keeper in the Championship. I would've been happy to see him leave on a free, so any fee received is a bonus.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Does Fabrizio Romano, the most influential and 'in the know' journalist in world football, use Chris Reeve as one of his sources?

Copy & Paste.

According to Sam Seaman, Reyes is not expected to step up yet, not ready, so club will look for someone else and recall Jon McCracken in the meantime.

39 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Krul will be laughing all the way to the bank if he gets a 3 year contract, especially if it's close to his current level.

Can't help thinking this is a bit of a strange move by Luton, it's a lot of salary tied up on a 2nd choice keeper.

You've mentioned Jed Steer as a replacement and I can't help thinking that would be a great bit of business.

Oh yeah I wasn't suggesting they'd offer him three years up front, just that he could potentially play for at least another three years if he keeps himself fit. Not sure if the contract has been announced anywhere yet, but I'd presume it'd be a year up front, possibly with another year as an option.

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

Good luck Tim, in top 3 of Norwich keepers in  my supporting life.. thanks for your great character and success with us

During my time supporting NCFC I've been lucky to have seen Keelan, Woods, Green, Gunn, Ruddy & Krul.

Tim deserves to be in the list of great City keepers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

During my time supporting NCFC I've been lucky to have seen Keelan, Woods, Green, Gunn, Ruddy & Krul.

What a list of truly great keepers, I had doubts when he first arrived, but a great addition to the list, a showman, a great rapport with the fans, loved playing here & a fine shot stopper. Thanks Tim, & wish him well.

On 15/08/2023 at 12:53, Satriales said:

According to Sam Seaman, Reyes is not expected to step up yet, not ready, so club will look for someone else and recall Jon McCracken in the meantime.

The much maligned sammy spûñk getting it right 

Edited by Yobocop

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

You missed out Michael Theoklitos and on-loan legend Simon Tracey.

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Absolutely… had the last three of those in mind as  comparators..