Feedthewolf

The Lion & Castle: opening 21st July

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

Your parents must be so proud of you! Vive la revolution!

“Thank you mister Webber, thank you so much for the swimming pool, the tiling is just perfect”

don’t be a bootlicker all your life my dude. The state of people who have acted as apologists for his behaviour.

Just now, The Real Buh said:

“Thank you mister Webber, thank you so much for the swimming pool, the tiling is just perfect”

don’t be a bootlicker all your life my dude. The state of people who have acted as apologists for his behaviour.

Sad little life, sitting behind your keyboard trying to antagonise people. This is boring as f*ck, I'm off outside to do something enjoyable now. I wish you a pleasant afternoon.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Weird to think there's actually a real human being behind these messages. What a bizarrely unbalanced opinion to hold.

Meanwhile, back in reality, he'll be judged fairly for his time in charge. Some great successes initially, then some stagnation and failure.

Be yourself an' don't suppress....you know what you really want to say bitin' your lip and hands wavering over the keyboard letters that will spell "Good riddance Webbo!"....G'urn, vent that spleen an' let the truth out....

image.jpeg.9a80ef9ff676dcbacc93c2d57f4ca48a.jpeg 

image.jpeg

Edited by Mello Yello

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Why do people that are into real ale talk like medieval, foppish dandies plucking on a lute?

Thanks for the insult. To be fair I have had worse on here.

34 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Good luck with your one-man crusade, pal!

He does have an ally, it seems the great and good are banding together, Buhthole and Ethics up a tree  K I S S I N G. !!

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

I don't recall anyone ever having said that the OSP was supposed to have a marketing focus. But I'm sure you'll be able to direct me to your source, I've obviously just forgotten!

You do realise i hope wolfie that if you get a response it will be in the form of a riddle as opposed to a straightforward answer ?

3 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Initially it will only be open on a matchday.

There will be a tremendous amount of wastage in cask and real ale then as it will go off after a very few days and will never be fit to drink.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

There will be a tremendous amount of wastage in cask and real ale then as it will go off after a very few days and will never be fit to drink.

“Good ‘morro fine gentlebub! Can I entice thee with the briefest of sups fore the devils juice on the lords dayeth? How about a ditty on mine lute fine daisybobbins?”

*adjusts feather in hat

*strums lute

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Sad little life, sitting behind your keyboard trying to antagonise people. This is boring as f*ck, I'm off outside to do something enjoyable now. I wish you a pleasant afternoon.

They walk, well post, amongst us Wolfie. 

Edited by Greavsy

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You do realise i hope wolfie that if you get a response it will be in the form of a riddle as opposed to a straightforward answer ?

Yeah, but I doubt I'll get one because he just made it up.

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Perhaps that is why it was indicated that they would be opting for craft ale instead?(?)

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yeah, but I doubt I'll get one because he just made it up.

Apologies for the delay. I wanted to check this on the website but whilst finding references to the Supporters Panel, I couldn't find the remit. Perhaps if the Club wants supporters to understand the remit, they couid put it on the website or in the programme?

Therefore, rightly or wrongly, I was relying on memory though one thing it does say is all non-football related matters.

Ajn EDP article today states that 'Along Come Norwich' were consulted on this. Good to see some consultation took place. Perhaps a question for Monday could be about supporters gaining an understanding of the consultative framework across the board?

9 hours ago, essex canary said:

Apologies for the delay. I wanted to check this on the website but whilst finding references to the Supporters Panel, I couldn't find the remit. Perhaps if the Club wants supporters to understand the remit, they couid put it on the website or in the programme?

Therefore, rightly or wrongly, I was relying on memory though one thing it does say is all non-football related matters.

Ajn EDP article today states that 'Along Come Norwich' were consulted on this. Good to see some consultation took place. Perhaps a question for Monday could be about supporters gaining an understanding of the consultative framework across the board?

Go along and ask what you like, it's an open forum.

8 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Go along and ask what you like, it's an open forum.

Trouble is Wolfo  , his questions are unanswerable to his liking.  He's a guy who walks onto a bus and complains that its not going to the destination he desires, gets on anyway then moans about the  route, the seats, the aircon, wifi etc etc.......all without the self awareness to realise that it was his mistake, everybody else on the bus could see the destination clearly written in the front.  He then incessantly complains to the wrong people....the other passengers , who just think hes a twonk for thinking he could change the destination of the bus. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Trouble is Wolfo  , his questions are unanswerable to his liking.  He's a guy who walks onto a bus and complains that its not going to the destination he desires, gets on anyway then moans about the  route, the seats, the aircon, wifi etc etc.......all without the self awareness to realise that it was his mistake, everybody else on the bus could see the destination clearly written in the front.  He then incessantly complains to the wrong people....the other passengers , who just think hes a twonk for thinking he could change the destination of the bus. 

At least this time you have the issues clearly set out by @TIL 1010's number 1 poster on here @Parma Ham's gone mouldy who has told you which bus it is, where it has gone, where it is going and demanded some accountability.

What excuse have either of you got now?

3 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Indeed time and opportunity is precious though. My priority is the kind of issues laid out in @Parma Ham's gone mouldy latest posting. 

So you won't be there to further your self serving campaign but to represent a true vision  of football . Or not going at all?.... for someone with such vision for the improvement  of the Club, it would be a missed opportunity  to right the wrongs,  show your leadership and debating skills , make them see that a guy like you could have us in Europe with money to burn in just 3 seasons ( may be 2 if you are allowed full unquestioned control) .  

Please go, ' your'  club needs you.   

14 minutes ago, essex canary said:

At least this time you have the issues clearly set out by @TIL 1010's number 1 poster on here @Parma Ham's gone mouldy who has told you which bus it is, where it has gone, where it is going and demanded some accountability.

What excuse have either of you got now?

Yet more drivel, Parma waxes lyrical about Footy because he knows it , he's been involved, his interest is not pecuniary, though of course it is a  major factor. I dont need Parma to telĺ me the desrination of the bus....because we all choose the bus we get on. I'm on a pretty content bus , I understand that mistakes have been made but i also realise that endless whining at the other passengers will not change the direction of the bus...for that you must go to the bus company's open forum and state your case, you are the one with the gripes, go gripe  at those who are paid to listen , nod appreciatively, and then ignore you. All the while thinking to themselves " if this Clown could only grasp the meaning of ' for the life of the purchaser'...then he wouldn't have wasted months , if not years of everyones time with this  barely  concealed personal agenda disgùised as concern for ' his'   club " 

Now go away. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yet more drivel, Parma waxes lyrical about Footy because he knows it , he's been involved, his interest is not pecuniary, though of course it is a  major factor. I dont need Parma to telĺ me the desrination of the bus....because we all choose the bus we get on. I'm on a pretty content bus , I understand that mistakes have been made but i also realise that endless whining at the other passengers will not change the direction of the bus...for that you must go to the bus company's open forum and state your case, you are the one with the gripes, go gripe  at those who are paid to listen , nod appreciatively, and then ignore you. All the while thinking to themselves " if this Clown could only grasp the meaning of ' for the life of the purchaser'...then he wouldn't have wasted months , if not years of everyones time with this  barely  concealed personal agenda disgùised as concern for ' his'   club " 

Now go away. 

Perhaps we should take it then that the Webber's interest is not pecuniary as they live off the Club and deliver little?

43 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Now go away. 

There we go. Obviously the Football Ombudsman was wrong, too, when he told the club they had no case to answer and told Essex to stop wasting the staff's time with his endless egocentric complaining.

A man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Be yourself an' don't suppress....you know what you really want to say bitin' your lip and hands wavering over the keyboard letters that will spell "Good riddance Webbo!"....G'urn, vent that spleen an' let the truth out....

image.jpeg.9a80ef9ff676dcbacc93c2d57f4ca48a.jpeg 

image.jpeg

I think it's time for him to leave, I've said it elsewhere. Ultimately we're in a lower league position than we were when he took over, although he's improved the infrastructure and the youth pathways, and the financial situation is more stable. Plus he helped to bring Attanasio to the table, which hopefully should prove to be a real positive for the club in the coming years.

But yeah, overall, absolutely the right time for him to go.

28 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think it's time for him to leave, I've said it elsewhere. Ultimately we're in a lower league position than we were when he took over, although he's improved the infrastructure and the youth pathways, and the financial situation is more stable. Plus he helped to bring Attanasio to the table, which hopefully should prove to be a real positive for the club in the coming years.

I totally concur to the above Wolfmeister....I was just being mischievous, not serious an' having fun which is the norm....for me... 

I personally think Stu's greatest achievement is the Colney vegetable patch....Where a life-size statue made of real imitation UPVC of Webbo should be placed dead-centre of said veggy patch....In which to display to all and the curious (well at least to D&M & Zoe) and maybe to less apathetic current & future employees (or anyone else if they're slightly or remotely interested) how much the club held Stu 'crag hopper' Webber in such high esteem....Better still make it a water feature....But I'll leave that to folks imagination....'Wee wee'....'Monsieur'...

Gotta dash the pooch is threatening to leave a walnut whip (without a walnut) on the living room carpet if he don't get his walk outside in the woods in the shade an' the glade....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Perhaps we should take it then that the Webber's interest is not pecuniary as they live off the Club and deliver little?

You can take what you chap, as long as you promise to leave with it. 

59 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Yep, Rome wasnt built in a day, this guy has done some decent work and some not so good, he's  a bit bristley  and seems to have lost direction... something that initially impressed me was his clear message and no nonsense approach, this has now run its course and I believe he's  reached his sell by date, seems he has realised it too. Cheers Stu , Good start , not so great finish.... unless of course we're  firing on all cylinders pretty damn quick next season. 

No vitriol from me , just a feeling that we were very close at one point to it really clicking  and kicking on. I'm  not  one for rewriting history  but feel just a few key decisions, made differently and we wouldn't be wishing ...why aren't we( insert  name here) .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I totally concur to the above Wolfmeister....I was just being mischievous, not serious an' having fun which is the norm....for me... 

I personally think Stu's greatest achievement is the Colney vegetable patch....Where a life-size statue made of real imitation UPVC of Webbo should be placed dead-centre of said veggy patch....In which to display to all and the curious (well at least to D&M & Zoe) and maybe to less apathetic current & future employees (or anyone else if they're slightly or remotely interested) how much the club held Stu 'crag hopper' Webber in such high esteem....Better still make it a water feature....But I'll leave that to folks imagination....'Wee wee'....'Monsieur'...

Gotta dash the pooch is threatening to leave a walnut whip (without a walnut) on the living room carpet if he don't get his walk outside in the woods in the shade an' the glade....

The above statue  could of course be the famous " pi55ing boy" , with  likeness of SWs head replacing the angelic child.  The trajectory of the urine could be altered upwards, but instead of it pi55ing up a wall, it would be irrigating then prized veggie patch. 

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

'The financial situation is more stable?'

Come on, we are the only repeatedly skint Football Club who has ever spent more than £100 million on Wages in a single season and by a long chalk. At the same time we are apparently justified in charging the highest admission prices in the EFL for finishing top of the bottom half allied to the Scrooge approach to shareholders who on first stab are offered no more than their money back after 20 years on a blatantly obselele scheme when that wage bill has increased up to 15 fold and could easily have been curtailed to deliver the ground expansion sorely needed.

We need the likes of @Mello Yello and @The Real Buh on supporter representation duty. People who will adopt true Norfolk principles of calling a spade a spade