Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Official Lapps match thread Brizzle away

2 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Wagner needs time. This squad isn't good enough - even if we snuck up via the play offs, can you imagine the Premier League with these players!

International laughing stock every other year.

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Starting to get a bit feisty. 

Good. Not that the performance is much good, but considering our teams have often been a bit too nice, a bit of spite now and again probably isn't a bad thing.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Josh hasn't got going since the WC. Feels that was his goal for this season.

He was also playing up top as the sole striker during most of his good run but has been playing with Pukki since

How many times has Hanley actually put a header on target, rather than over the bar ??? Given that he's supposedly so quick, why don't we leave him as the covering defender and let another CB have a go?

2 minutes ago, AJ said:

He was also playing up top as the sole striker during most of his good run but has been playing with Pukki since

I said earlier in the week that he needs to be up front and Pukki used as an impact sub. He was on fire when enabled to do that- and Pukki seems a bit meh for me this season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Surfer said:

How many times has Hanley actually put a header on target, rather than over the bar ??? Given that he's supposedly so quick, why don't we leave him as the covering defender and let another CB have a go?

What do you mean "Another" CB? They both go forward for set-pieces.

We pose very little threat and crumble once we concede - the rest of this season is looking grim. And I really hope we don’t get dragged into relegation issues as we are mentally so fragile. 

• Like 1

Seem to be shooting from distance more. And not very well at that. That was Stiepi's thing....

2 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

What do you mean "Another" CB? They both go forward for set-pieces.

Well in that case, maybe he can stay back and stop getting in the way... 

Just now, Surfer said:

Well in that case, maybe he can stay back and stop getting in the way... 

Fair point. However, I'd rather leave him on the bench and give someone who can kick a ball a chance!

Let me be the first BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and more BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs at this rate we be the top of the bottom sides

6 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Well - was it Dean Smith after all?

I don't think he helped, but we knew the squad was poor and unbalanced. Farke didn't suddenly become a bad manager, likewise a rubbish squad doesn't suddenly become a good one

Smith was woeful and he broke a lot of players and especially the confidence. It was a really weird appointment that went against everything we were meant to be- and since then the whole vision seems broken and the club tired

1 minute ago, unique said:

Does Wagner have a ‘get out ‘ clause?

Sad thing we going to be a champ side for a long long time. well until we have a complete clear out

Bring on Burney on radio Norfolk Norfolk he speak how he find it  and often its not pretty- good ole Burney

Gibbs has played one or two passes through the lines since he came on and he doesn't seem to even be playing in his natural position, deserves to start on Tuesday.