Sign in to follow this  
Coneys Knee

stevenage

Buendia getting some stick from Villa fans. Really not worked out for him there has it. I thought he was too good not to do well and would move on to a big club in a few years, but looks like that won't be the case. Another player that Farke made better?

19 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Buendia getting some stick from Villa fans. Really not worked out for him there has it. I thought he was too good not to do well and would move on to a big club in a few years, but looks like that won't be the case. Another player that Farke made better?

Prehaps a loan here would help him out

Ho ho ho

41 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Wow!

why aren’t we them, that’s what I want to know.

Any team can raise their game for a one off cup game. Just ask Bayern Munich 😉

20 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Prehaps a loan here would help him out

Ho ho ho

Only need Weapons here now. 🤣😉. No half weapons. 

4 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Really. He didn’t come on until the 66th minute!

12 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

I've just ploughed through 9 pages on a Villa forum. Emi is barely mentioned and most complain about Coutinho, Bailey and Dendonker. 

Most Villa fans and pundits named Emi as man of the match at Spurs and are generally very happy with him. 

12 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Can you post a link, I don’t look at Villa forums often