Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Current Championship projections

Tbh I'd bite your hands off at 5th. It looks like the autos have gone so it doesn't matter if we finish 3rd or 6th.

I'm forgetting what it's like to see us win at home. Much like last season.

Holding into 5th given how stuttery our form is would be a good enough achievement from here. Wouldn't bet any money on us winning it though. 

Personally, I’m a bit sick of all this stat-based projection/prediction codswallop; XG, Chuckles McSoccerbot and managers deflecting criticism with irrelevant numbers (much like a chef dismissing complaints about the food on account of the funky mood lighting). 

Fact is, our league position is so flattering it’s almost an embarrassment. I’d actually be happy if we finished 7th. 

4 hours ago, mrdi said:

Personally, I’m a bit sick of all this stat-based projection/prediction codswallop

have to agree. I just like it when they do a kick into the goal

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, AJ said:

Holding into 5th given how stuttery our form is would be a good enough achievement from here. Wouldn't bet any money on us winning it though. 

We are 20th on the current form table. We’ve had one win in 7 at home. That’s relegation form. We won’t make the play offs. 

16 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

We are 20th on the current form table. We’ve had one win in 7 at home. That’s relegation form. We won’t make the play offs. 

And yet somehow here we are still in 5th! Crazy league the championship, but the stat of us being 20th in the form table is absolutely shocking. Smith is only hanging on because Webber has to fall on his sword when sacking him

1 minute ago, AJ said:

And yet somehow here we are still in 5th! Crazy league the championship, but the stat of us being 20th in the form table is absolutely shocking. Smith is only hanging on because Webber has to fall on his sword when sacking him

Goes to show how bad this league is really.