Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

Bad gateway

What’s weird is it’s been way worse for me in the past, even to the point where I can get on with wifi but not mobile data, but it’s been fine for me recently.

seriously, one of the oddest websites I’ve ever seen this one. that should go without saying I guess 😂

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

Hogesar posted a solution recently that worked for me on firefox. 

image.png

Can’t find the menu button on my ipad

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, city4eva said:

Bloody useless can’t get site to work at all on my laptop using chrome

Just now, tricky974 said:

Can't use Chrome, you can use Chrome for everything except the Pinkun message board.

Do this. Solved the problem for me immediately.

318794499_10229602168629451_2747982624014088911_n.thumb.jpg.4038e4441eeb031a7ca8e0f09aed221f.jpg.144bdf00cf0991d2bb566dee04af67fe.jpg

All very fine and dandy if you know what you’re doing but the thought of opening a toolbox or any other box on a computer brings me out in a cold sweat.

Luckily I have a relative who deals with all my IT plumbing problems 😎 Just need to remember to give it a spin over Christmas.

11 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Can’t find the menu button on my ipad

Should be top-right of your screen on an ipad, 3 lines stacked on top of each other 🙂

@Feedthewolf, Connor has responded and said he'll mail the IT team. Fingers crossed...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

All very fine and dandy if you know what you’re doing but the thought of opening a toolbox or any other box on a computer brings me out in a cold sweat.

Luckily I have a relative who deals with all my IT plumbing problems 😎 Just need to remember to give it a spin over Christmas.

It's literally just pressing F12 and then three clicks of the mouse!

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Should be top-right of your screen on an ipad, 3 lines stacked on top of each other 🙂

@Feedthewolf, Connor has responded and said he'll mail the IT team. Fingers crossed...

Great news, cheers Hoggy 🙂

13 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's literally just pressing F12 and then three clicks of the mouse!

I seem to remember Peter from Mumbai telling me that when he helpfully rang to say my computer had a virus 😀

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I seem to remember Peter from Mumbai telling me that when he helpfully rang to say my computer had a virus 😀

Ha! I'm not trying to be disparaging... I have similar issues with my dad, who convinces himself he can't use computers properly and then when he actually sits down and puts his mind to it, he can do a lot more than he leads himself to believe... 😉

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Ha! I'm not trying to be disparaging... I have similar issues with my dad, who convinces himself he can't use computers properly and then when he actually sits down and puts his mind to it, he can do a lot more than he leads himself to believe... 😉

👍 but when you somehow delete your email inbox and someone has to ring a bloke in Birmingham to find them you can see how it might not end well

3 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

👍 but when you somehow delete your email inbox and someone has to ring a bloke in Birmingham to find them you can see how it might not end well

Go on, it'll be fine. You can do it! 🙂

318794499_10229602168629451_2747982624014088911_n.thumb.jpg.4038e4441eeb031a7ca8e0f09aed221f.jpg.a378a7898fe7bf3344fcb42a19b4ab92.jpg

3 minutes ago, tricky974 said:

Anyone know how to fix on mobile??

On Android try clicking the three dots in the top right, click settings, click privacy and security, clear browsing data, then click clear data

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Sorry haven’t got that, got three little dots but nothing happens

38 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Sorry haven’t got that, got three little dots but nothing happens

Is it definitely mozilla Firefox you're using, or is the browser called something else?

Stopped working again on chrome. Did the fix yesterday morning , it worked all day but is not working again this morning

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Stopped working again on chrome. Did the fix yesterday morning , it worked all day but is not working again this morning

Happened to me yesterday too, after I looked at an article on the main pinkun.com site.

Once you've done it a couple of times and know what you're doing, @hogesar's fix takes about five seconds.

Hopefully the IT team will get it fixed soon!

5 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Happened to me yesterday too, after I looked at an article on the main pinkun.com site.

Once you've done it a couple of times and know what you're doing, @hogesar's fix takes about five seconds.

Hopefully the IT team will get it fixed soon!

Fixed soon ? Only been going on for two years 

2 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Fixed soon ? Only been going on for two years 

@hogesar spoke to Connor Southwell directly about it, and Connor said he was going to speak to the IT team about it.