Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Kenny on TNC

No, although he does mention that he's got personal abuse whilst walking round the city with his family.

Whilst being a 2x title winning midfielder who gets blamed by some that other signings haven't been as good as him and every demonstrable metric generally has backed that up over the course of the season.

I could go on. 🙂

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

No, although he does mention that he's got personal abuse whilst walking round the city with his family.

Whilst being a 2x title winning midfielder who gets blamed by some that other signings haven't been as good as him and every demonstrable metric generally has backed that up over the course of the season.

I could go on. 🙂

Cannot fathom that sort of mindset.

I might get frustrated with a player during a match in the ground or from my sofa but the entire of giving them any abuse or even saying anything to them while going about their daily lives is ridiculous, with or without their families. Some people really need to get a life. 

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, king canary said:

Cannot fathom that sort of mindset.

I might get frustrated with a player during a match in the ground or from my sofa but the entire of giving them any abuse or even saying anything to them while going about their daily lives is ridiculous, with or without their families. Some people really need to get a life. 

Yeah, I guess every club has "those" supporters though.

You'd like to think it doesn't happen at all, or at least where it did it was a player trying to force themselves out of the club, criticising fans etc etc.

Not, who appears to be, a genuine hard worker who gets picked by successive managers through no fault of his own, but actually for the attributes he brings to the team. 

• Like 1

2x title winner, never one to hide, gives his all, probably not quite the answer in the prem but bought for a league 1 fee. Kenny gets a lot of undeserved stick for basically not being KdB. Seems like a decent bloke, will give it a listen.

• Like 3

Just listened to it. It's a really interesting insight into Norwich City over the past few years.

He sounds like a really genuine bloke.

• Like 1

No player should get any personal abuse, on this Forum of course we all have opinions and we all chat about performance during the game and at the season end.

Unfortunately he’s a marmite player, you either rate him or you don’t, not his fault the club ain’t improved on him, when he came here from Aberdeen he was what was needed at a good price, but to give him another three year contract is a little strange. But hey if that’s what the club want to do then great.

18 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Listen in all to this tonight. I wonder if he will have a go at people who question his position in the team like me?

Screenshot_20221213_133600_Instagram.jpg

Has this one been recorded is a an 1980's version of IKEA?

47 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

You just know someone looked at that room after it was built and was all

"Hmm this room needs something it's a little empty.. I know, plants! But not real ones they are too expensive"

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just finished watching the entire thing. Worth a watch for plenty on here,  for differing reasons..

20 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Listen in all to this tonight. I wonder if he will have a go at people who question his position in the team like me?

Screenshot_20221213_133600_Instagram.jpg

Some interesting body language there !!

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

I tell you what

Kenny McLean sure is an employee of Norwich City football club

Throughout history there have been many people to play for Norwich and I tell you what Kenny McLean sure is one of them

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Throughout history there have been many people to play for Norwich and I tell you what Kenny McLean sure is one of them

“And I tell you what, Dean Smith. He exists, dunt he?”

- Controversial Pinkun Opinion

Good discussion there. If you're short on time just watch from 40 mins onwards.

Top man Kenny.

Edited by Capt. Pants
  • Like 1

On 13/12/2022 at 13:51, hogesar said:

I could go on. 🙂

14 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Do you mean Habitat? 😉