Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Emi

Good to hear. Villa are a decent club and Emi is a decent guy. We were lucky to have him and have been devoid of any creativity since he left. Lets hope Nuñez and Sara come good. If we can get 1or 2 players even close to Emi's level, we'd walk this league.

25 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Villa 4 up against Brentford. An Emi masterclass. Don't know whether to cry or applaud but they're singing our song😡

Still haven't forgiven the villa fans for singing about Paul Lambert when he was still our manager.

Classless bumpkins. 

Villa fans singing his name, massive standing ovation, social media buzzing with how Emi is Messi v2 and one of the best players they have ever seen play for them..

Not sure if I should be happy for Emi or sick thats he's not ours anymore

Well Thomas Frank's audition for the Villa job went well!

Sometimes a manager's personality can drag a player or the whole team down. Hopefully Emi really kicks on from here, perhaps get a really big money move as NCFC would stand to gain from the sell on clause.

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Villa fans singing his name, massive standing ovation, social media buzzing with how Emi is Messi v2 and one of the best players they have ever seen play for them..

Sick.... It's definitely sick...

• Like 1

It is what it is because at the end of the day he didn't want to be here and c£35m was a good bit of business.

However, selling the crown jewels and replacing it with fake plastic (with the exception of Sargent) remains highly frustrating.

14 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It is what it is because at the end of the day he didn't want to be here and c£35m was a good bit of business.

However, selling the crown jewels and replacing it with fake plastic (with the exception of Sargent) remains highly frustrating.

I still think if we could of/would of payed him the 80 grand a week he's getting at villa, he'd have stayed here. (Unless we got relegated obviously) 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

It's actually ok to be a bit of both. Watching a great player play at his best is fantastic, whoever they are. 

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Who knew starting him and playing him where he wants to be played might get the best out of him?

Not gerrard that's for sure..

Deano would play Emi in goal if he was still here.

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Don’t worry, one or two bad games and he’ll be the spawn of satan 👍

I remember when Emi went to Villa I got into a discussion below the line on YouTube with a Villa fan. He told me I had to understand that a player of Emi's ability didn't want to go into a relegation struggle with Norwich when he could be battling for a Champions League place with Villa.

Schadenfreude is a lovely feeling, isn't it?