I had my first colonoscopy 4 years ago, needed the gas and air but the NHS staff were great. I’d rather have another one ASAP than watch Southgate football. 

• Haha 2

Imagine calling up about 50 fullbacks and you decide "Yes, Saka the winger who's one of our most pacy and exciting players should play at left back even though hes never played their in his entire life"... Just Southgate things

• Like 1

Boring, boring Southgate. Does he actually try to win or just try and protect his job?

Sterling is a waste of space and just slows down the attack. Saka is not international class.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Boring, boring Southgate. Does he actually try to win or just try and protect his job?

Sterling is a waste of space and just slows down the attack. Saka is not international class.

He's  certainly no left back.

Someone should tell Southgate.

• Like 1

Saka has been woeful but in fairness playing out of position.

Sterling is the blockage upfront but otherwise England doing well in midfield.

Who next for England manager though? Will we ever again risk a foreigner?

Gerrard, Lampard, Dean Smith?

Edited by Capt. Pants

Just watched Frozen Planet Il on Iplayer … omg stunning, decided to watch England next, 10 minutes and that’s enough for me, one of the most uninspiring set of individuals to ever be put together in one team England team, dross, Thoroughly recommend Frozen planet though 😉

2 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

Just watched Frozen Planet Il on Iplayer … omg stunning, decided to watch England next, 10 minutes and that’s enough for me, one of the most uninspiring set of individuals to ever be put together in one team England team, dross, Thoroughly recommend Frozen planet though 😉

I admire Attenborough I really do but I always feel like slitting my wrists after listening to him.

A bit like watching a Southgate England team.

Can’t see Southgate staying on another tournament after this one, feels like this current team / set up has passed its peak now - will be surprised if we get past the quarters in Qatar…

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I admire Attenborough I really do but I always feel like slitting my wrists after listening to him.

A bit like watching a Southgate England team.

At least Attenborough was a bit more positive in his younger years before the ice really started melting, Southgate has always been the personification of negative.

• Like 1