Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

So we ruined Billy's future for Chelsea?

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Also, Norwich are a first class club who have a first class history. And the fans are first class who have nothing at all to reproach themselves over.

Forget about all the outside noise. It means nothing at all.

Yes, the Gilmour thing was chequered, but that's football. That's life.

Dark knight. You always seem to talk alot of sense. Good work. Keep it up?

You're also my second favourite film Batman after Lego Batman. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

Prima donna you say? 😂

2X WORLD'S BEST CLUB COACH
World's Best Club Coach
19/20    Liverpool FC    Liverpool FC
18/19    Liverpool FC    Liverpool FC
1X FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP WINNER
FIFA Club World Cup winner
1X CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
Champions League winner
18/19    Liverpool FC    Liverpool FC
2X GERMAN CHAMPION
German Champion
11/12    Borussia Dortmund    Borussia Dortmund
10/11    Borussia Dortmund    Borussia Dortmund
1X ENGLISH CHAMPION
English Champion
1X UEFA SUPERCUP WINNER
Uefa Supercup winner
1X GERMAN CUP WINNER
German cup winner
11/12    Borussia Dortmund    Borussia Dortmund
1X ENGLISH FA CUP WINNER
English FA Cup winner
21/22    Liverpool FC    Liverpool FC

Klopp has been whinning all season when results have not gone his way and Tuchel is a horrible individual if you listen to his in terviews.

Success does not equate to being pleasant.

8 hours ago, spencer 1970 said:

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-chelsea-brighton-billy-gilmour-thomas-tuchel-9252566

...got nothing to do with Chelsea breaking all transfer spend records this season on new players then? I used to half like TT but not sure these days. Its never his fault and always someone else's right? Maybe he should swap places with the positive Klopp...he'd fit in well with the Liverpool fans...I'm sure both teams would love that. 

I believe Billy is a LOT better than most on here would give him credit for. He was in an awful side as was only a kid...but TT's words are pure fantasty. I hope he comes good with age like Kane did to prove a few on here, (and TT) wrong.

It's desperado time for Tuchel,  scrambling to sign players . Overinflated prices. If the big Russian was still there he would have been long gone. I think he is a horrible individual personally , blaming everybody but himself. I would suspect there is a lot of the young boys dying to get out of chelsea just now. Billy made the right choice in my opinion. Good luck to him. Tuchel " the haunted bag of twiglets "   creepy individual . 

With their transfer policy in disarray and good players being stockpiled in the reserves and with Tuchel looking increasingly desperate, it was a good time for Gilmour to exit.

By the time he was given a number, Brighton had cleverly come in for him. In easily one of the best and sensible moves of the transfer window, Graham Potter and his splendid sea captain’s beard quietly left £9m outside Tuchel’s door in a Lidl carrier bag, shouted ‘get in the van’ to Gilmour and took him to the south coast.

To get a player of such ability, aged 21 for such a paltry fee is remarkable, even taking into account the ‘well he’s Scottish’ discount which always seems to kick in. I’d wager if Billy was from, say, Belgium, he’d have cost a lot more. He’s a proven international, after all.

But it was great business for the player, Brighton and Potter. And also for Rangers who bagged themselves £1m via a sell-on clause for a player who never played a first team game for them. Sweet.

He couldn’t have joined a better club and will fit in perfectly to Potter’s style of play and of management.

The haunted bag of twiglets tuchel.

Easily bullied, a coach unsure of his best system, leaders not stepping up and over £270m spent but in the wrong areas... Thomas Tuchel is lucky ruthless Roman has gone after Chelsea's shaky start to the season.

He's lost the plot for sure. Creepy man. 

Edited by Mengo
  • Like 1

Not sure why people are getting in a lather at what TT said. He's basically saying Billy isn't good for a top 4 side and never will be. What we were saying all last season. Plus he's binning him off to Brighton.

Possibly it's a bit harsh on Billy but then you have to compare him against Gallagher who had a very good season at Palace. The right player won the battle for a place at Chelsea.

• Like 1

His next move in about 18 months after failing to break into the Brighton side will be £1.2m to the Championship where he'll have an alright career for QPR or Blackburn as one of their slightly above average players.

10 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Gilmour was just one part of our worst recruiting drives I can recall. Some of the players we signed I had actually forgotten they were so ineffective . It wasn’t just Gilmour . Tzolis , Lees Melou and Kabak were never anywhere near the standard . Normann had his moments but not enough. Dimi and Gibson were quickly deemed not good enough. And a right footed left back who someone will have to tell me where the lad is now . 
It was a disaster . 

Eh?

5 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Dark knight. You always seem to talk alot of sense. Good work. Keep it up?

You're also my second favourite film Batman after Lego Batman. 

Sorry, but all Batman films are sh1te. The comics (graphic novels if you prefer) are sh1te too. DC in general is sh1te.

30 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Sorry, but all Batman films are sh1te. The comics (graphic novels if you prefer) are sh1te too. DC in general is sh1te.

Whats David Coulthard got to do with it?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Wow, OK Stan Lee.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Eh?

Quite simple . Both were last years permanent signings .  Neither were first choice . Dimi struggled to get in front of a right sided full back. 
Not a difficult concept to grasp. 

11 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

They abit too gritty for you? it's ok. Blue beetle can whack out some decent one liners if you need to feel like everything needs to be like marvels comedy fest. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

2 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Quite simple . Both were last years permanent signings .  Neither were first choice . Dimi struggled to get in front of a right sided full back. 
Not a difficult concept to grasp. 

Not part of “our worst recruiting drives I can recall” though.

22 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

What a Marvellously sweeping statement!