Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Good week for the travelling fans. Much respec' for all, especially those who went to both Sunderland and Birmingham. Glad you got what you deserved

• Like 1

Much respect for the travelling army of fans. 

Its not cheap these days either. 

Glad they are enjoying their time on the road this season, after a slow start. Long may it continue. 

And they thoroughly deserve to be first in the queue for any future fixtures - absolutely earnt the right. (not you @Dr Greenthumb - only travelling 24 miles 😉 )  

With the amount of midweek fixtures and not starting until 7.45pm, it takes a really dedicated bunch to get time off work, travel, travel back and then go to work next day.

4 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Much respect for the travelling army of fans. 

Its not cheap these days either. 

Glad they are enjoying their time on the road this season, after a slow start. Long may it continue. 

And they thoroughly deserve to be first in the queue for any future fixtures - absolutely earnt the right. (not you @Dr Greenthumb - only travelling 24 miles 😉 )  

Haha, I did do Huddersfield home the other week, can I get a reprieve ? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Haha, I did do Huddersfield home the other week, can I get a reprieve ? 🤣

sneak in when im not looking you cheapskate! 

Im giving @keelansgrandad 's electric bike the once over later, so there is your chance! 

That's a great turnout so soon after that mammoth trip to Sunderland. Getting home by train afterwards would have been pretty much impossible that night I would have thought. Overnight in central Birmingham not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure!

My next is pencilled for Watford (hope it's not move again!) although an early autumn weekend in Blackpool is tempting!!  

9 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

an early autumn weekend in Blackpool is tempting!!  

Time it right and you'll get to see Laurence Llewellyn Bowen turn on their lights, as a late replacement for Jonny Vegas! 

7 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Time it right and you'll get to see Laurence Llewellyn Bowen turn on their lights, as a late replacement for Jonny Vegas! 

Surely given your post about the club’s light show, you can’t be extolling the virtues of an illuminations switch on.

21 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Surely given your post about the club’s light show, you can’t be extolling the virtues of an illuminations switch on.

No post about from me about the light show. I did however post about their excessive number of lights, and their brightness following the recent upgrade. 

Be nice to know when the first light show will be......