Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Ouch!

Didn't Fulham beat some team 10-1 in the 60s. And who was it that lost 0-9 to man u. In the 90s? Cole scored 4 or 5, I think, and could have had another half dozen. Too lazy to Google. Someone on here will know. Probably a lower league team who had a short spell in the top flight.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, makham said:

Didn't Fulham beat some team 10-1 in the 60s. And who was it that lost 0-9 to man u. In the 90s? Cole scored 4 or 5, I think, and could have had another half dozen. Too lazy to Google. Someone on here will know. Probably a lower league team who had a short spell in the top flight.

Can't remember their name. Think they've gone out of business now, whoever they were.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

We have not been to keep 9 nil yet we are an embarrassment??

Get fcuked prem league 

Fans keeping comparing our apparent mistreatment with the media. Take a step back for a second. It’s a one-off game. The level of embarrassment here is typified by the fact Southampton are memeing to **** about it to Bournemouth, with self-depriving jokes about their own misfortune with that scoreline.

If come the end of the season a Bournemouth or another side finish 20th and do as poorly as us, I very much doubt our NCFC Twitter admin is going to make similar jokes at our expense like Southampton are now; because our season was a shambles not to be mocked at by our own club. An individual result certainly can be and currently is.

That shows the levels in ‘embarrassment’ here…

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, glory.win or die. said:

I'm just gutted I'd put Salah in my fantasy team, and made him captain yet not 1 goal or assist in a 9-0!!!

I had Haaland 😀

It’s becoming more common but the premier league are so far gone in their belief that their product is great to change it. Let’s face it in the last 10 years it’s been either Man City (funded by billionaires) or Chelsea winning the league. The fact that the best Liverpool team for a long while remains a statistical anomaly pretty much says it all. In fairness forest we’re decent today but that squad is c150m plus to construct.