Sign in to follow this  
Don’t be Krul

Mathias Normann

Nowhere near good enough for the premier league and nowhere near good enough to be challenging for European trophies like he says.

If he wants to win a trophy it’ll have to be with a second tier club I’m afraid. Can his snobbery allow for that? Doubt it. He seems to have a serious ego.

I mean as much as hearing him slag us off is a tad annoying end of the day he's spent half this season injured and the other half losing matches so he's not going to come out and be all 'oh yeah I had a great time was amazng loved it'

56 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean as much as hearing him slag us off is a tad annoying end of the day he's spent half this season injured and the other half losing matches so he's not going to come out and be all 'oh yeah I had a great time was amazng loved it'

I think they edited the part where he said he knew it was a tough gig when he looked for inspiration from CC in the crowd but even he wasnt at the ground, home or away............. But he did like his threads!  😉

Edited by Greavsy

After leaving Norwich he left on lone from Rostov to Dynamo Moskow. He was wery clear that politics and sport must be separated.

1 week before the lone was over he went back to Norway. A Ukrainian drone whent down in his neighborhood that week.

Rostov and Dynamo will now take him to Cort for breaking there contracts. He can't leave Fifa have told since his contract with Dynamo is sign after the war.

To day he probably have found a route out of his problems. He have signed for a Saudi Arabian club.

I did not like him at his time with Bodø/Glimt and I was angry to see him at Norwich. This is a player that fits well in Russia and Saudi Arabia 

Edited by Olano
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

From Russia to Saudi Arabia.

It's like the "How do I get hated?" speedrun

*shrugs* A bit like Billy Gilmour, I just couldn't care less about him. 

On 01/06/2022 at 14:45, canarybubbles said:

I agree and disagree.

I think he'll get a move because there are always people who prefer style over substance. But I think the chances of him becoming a top-class player are virtually zero.

Maybe he can do a Milot and get a move to Turkey?

Edit: looks like it's Saudi FC then, my bad...

Edited by mrD66M

4 hours ago, Olano said:

Rostov and Dynamo will now take him to Cort for breaking there contracts. He can't leave Fifa have told since his contract with Dynamo is sign after the war

Politics aside, Carl can't help him. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Olano said:

intro video with BBC Norfolk clip introducing him to Saudio Arabia

What's that tune called and who sings it? Heard it before... and not knowing it is hacking me right off.

40 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

What's that tune called and who sings it? Heard it before... and not knowing it is hacking me right off.

Sorry, don't sound Norwegian. Probably frome Iceland?

• Like 1

Just now, Olano said:

Sorry, don't sound Norwegian. Probably frome Iceland?

Got lucky, Miss TGS knew it. I knew I'd heard it before just from that extract, but didn't have a clue re. the song and the singer/group.

I now remember EXACTLY when and where I was when I did. Namely my birthday in early July coming back from a birthday trip with Miss TGS on the Hohenwarte-Stausee, this came on when the sat nav in her car went a bit funny and we were somewhere around Pössneck on the way back to Jena.

• Haha 2