Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Everton & Burnley Matches Tonight

Palace already one up at Everton, Burnley level at Villa. In the other match Maddison is on fire again to give Leicester an early lead at Chelsea. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Beat me to it Midlands! Again 😡

If Leeds can somehow get a win on Sunday.... 

PS if only Everton had a bit of ambition and had tried a bit harder. 

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't want them down. Too much money available to get back straightaway. Narrows our chances.

Much as I value your opinion on just about everything, I beg to differ this time. It would make me **** myself laughing. And it might just help change the Premier League. Probably not but I'm giggling already 

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Beat me to it Midlands! Again 😡

If Leeds can somehow get a win on Sunday.... 

PS if only Everton had a bit of ambition and had tried a bit harder. 

Sorry! It’s certainly going down to the wire. Impossible to predict who’s joining ourselves and Watford. 

We could have a bit of a say on sunday...if we were to hold spurs deep into the game or even take the lead it would encourage arsenal all the more vs everton.

If however Spurs race into a 2 goal lead after 10 mins, that news would make for a flat Emirates giving Everton more of a chance

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Sorry! It’s certainly going down to the wire. Impossible to predict who’s joining ourselves and Watford. 

I don't think Everton could beat our friends down the road at the moment. But can Leeds beat Brentford. You never know I suppose, if they can manage to keep 11 on the pitch 

29 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Palace already one up at Everton, Burnley level at Villa. In the other match Maddison is on fire again to give Leicester an early lead at Chelsea. 

I had to unblock you!

You lost our charity bet at the start of the season! Leeds can no longer finish 5 points clear of safety.

It was to the fantastic CSF, @nutty nigel will be able to give you all the payment details.

I wish both them and Everton could go down 🙃

16 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't want them down. Too much money available to get back straightaway. Narrows our chances.

Theyd be ruined financially 

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I had to unblock you!

You lost our charity bet at the start of the season! Leeds can no longer finish 5 points clear of safety.

It was to the fantastic CSF, @nutty nigel will be able to give you all the payment details.

I wish both them and Everton could go down 🙃

Congratulations, can you show me the details so I know what my fine is. 

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Congratulations, can you show me the details so I know what my fine is. 

You're the one who recently reminded me of the bet, I assumed you'd remember! 😉 Give me five minutes.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

You're the one who recently reminded me of the bet, I assumed you'd remember! 😉 Give me five minutes.

What an own goal! £20, £50 or maybe more. I tried to find if myself but couldn’t find it. 

20 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I don't think Everton could beat our friends down the road at the moment. But can Leeds beat Brentford. You never know I suppose, if they can manage to keep 11 on the pitch 

After the way Brentfords player's families were racially abused at goodison park last week...they might just want Leeds to win??

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

We do not need Everton in the Championship with us next season!

Don't get this argument, they'd be utterly destroyed financially. Leeds will be far more of a threat in the Championship. 

12 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

What an own goal! £20, £50 or maybe more. I tried to find if myself but couldn’t find it. 

I dont mind how much it is. However search the word bet against your username and it was going to PUPs.

I dont mind what you choose to donate, just as long as you do 😀 @nutty nigel should be able to DM you where to pay.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

I dont mind how much it is. However search the word bet against your username and it was going to PUPs.

I dont mind what you choose to donate, just as long as you do 😀@nutty nigel should be able to DM you where to pay.

I’d like to see it so I’m paying the full amount. Hard search isn’t it, I know I used the words bet struck.